Cars/Bikes/Vans & Other Megathread

Jura

17 minutes ago, Moriarty said:

Fair point. I just assumed It would include the normal RH8 + the modded body parts honestly. I think that would be better than adding the stock RH8, as more options are always a welcome feature. 

As for the Honda, It's exactly why I said It's a shame that It's a real life brand instead of a GTA Brand. 

Why would it include the normal RH8? You guys need to test the mods before you post them lmao

2 minutes ago, Jura said:

Before adding this car, I would like peoples opinions on whether they think this is seen as a mid range car or not.

KEEP IT RESPECTFUL

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/ubermacht-vorstand-add-on-tuning-sounds

5fe802-0-min.png

I believe it's based off of the 1990 BMW 850i, seen below.

89__BMW_850i_.jpg

The real car isn't common, but hey one of the most popular modern day SUV's is currently $600,000

So trying to obey by authenticity is not relevant. All this crap about "oh that car was never sold in the USA" or "it was only produced in 15 units" is irrelevant.

2 minutes ago, Marksman said:

The real car isn't common, but hey one of the most popular modern day SUV's is currently $600,000

So trying to obey by authenticity is not relevant. All this crap about "oh that car was never sold in the USA" or "it was only produced in 15 units" is irrelevant.

Eh more worried about whether it's seen as too up market to be a mid range car or not, don't, and what sort of price the admins will slap on it lol

Example: The new Obey

Edit: Don't give a rats ass if it was sold in the US or not lol, people moaning 'bout that can suck a fat one

Edited by Jura
Just now, Jura said:

Eh more worried about whether it's seen as too up market to be a mid range car or not, and what sort of price the admins will slap on it lol

Example: The new Obey

This isn't all that fast compared to the Argento (Though the Argento was claimed to have performance superior to what is the reality so who knows).

It's a fine looking car and more models from the European market is needed.

• Upvote 1
17 hours ago, Jura said:

Before adding this car, I would like peoples opinions on whether they think this is seen as a mid range car or not.

KEEP IT RESPECTFUL

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/ubermacht-vorstand-add-on-tuning-sounds

5fe802-0-min.png

I believe it's based off of the 1990 BMW 850i, seen below.

89__BMW_850i_.jpg

Personally I think it's a completely mid range car, it was a high end luxury car in it's time, but the depreciation has hit it hard and now it's a "cheap" car but expensive to mantain. And it's freaking beautiful.

Edited by Ciitroz

Yeah, it's an expensive sports car but if the M3 E30 (i.e. the Sentinel Classic) is on here, and so is the Zion Classic, based off the M6, is too it doesn't make sense to not have Vorsteads. There was actually never an M8, only one prototype was built, but there are plenty of both production variants of the 8-series out there still today. I highly support adding the Vorstead. IRL you can get one of these for fairly cheaply these days because they're somewhat complex to fix. If it's in REALLY nice shape it can fetch a fair amount of money, though. They're nice cars for the early 90s but they're hardly supercars, per se.