Cars/Bikes/Vans & Other Megathread

Jura

On 3/3/2020 at 8:21 PM, Dios said:

You should make sure none of the cars you're adding to that list replace each other, apart from that I'm all for this. 

The server needs more variety when it comes to mid range cars.

Support!!

Cars can easily be added into GTA 5, it's no longer like in SA where it was extremely difficult to do so even in single player.

Just now, Rinkk said:

Cars can easily be added into GTA 5, it's no longer like in SA where it was extremely difficult to do so even in single player.

You can't replace the same file with two different models though, right?

2 hours ago, Thirteen said:

Nothing will be replaced. Just added besides what is already there.

Does that mean thisi stuff's actually getting added? I thought this was just a fantasy thread and we're never seeing this shit in.

I mainly made this thread so when the modders/admins do come around to wanting or being able to add more cars, there's a list for them to look through which will be quicker than finding the mods themselves.

Also gives the community some input on WHAT they would like to see. Primarily being focused on low - medium range cars.

Edited by Jura
12 hours ago, Rinkk said:

Does that mean thisi stuff's actually getting added? I thought this was just a fantasy thread and we're never seeing this shit in.

I'm not in a position to decide this. I'm just here as a fellow car nerd, looking for cool vehicles.