LS Central High?

AJD

i already suffered through 11 years of school

why would i roleplay this

(No, but seriously I support this idea because it'd create some roleplay for the younger characters instead of it having to be NPCed. To gain full support for it, you'd need teachers, clerk staff and a curriculum though as well as staff to monitor the kind of roleplay that is frowned upon. I fear that it'd quickly devolve from going to class to cringy ERP interactions real fast.)

Edited by Violence
  • Upvote 1
48 minutes ago, ????????? said:

ULSA for sure. Underage RP on gtaw is wack cause all these weird mfs just try and erp with you and its fucking cringe lmfao. 

Would fucking LOOOOVE ULSA though. Always wanted to do uni/college rp but I cbf going back to SAMP for the homie's. There's even a fuckin campus for it. Would legit be perfect. Mapped ints for it etc. PLZPLZPLZ.

next map expansion PLEASE!

We don’t need a functioning school with classes, just map in the common area’s of a college campus, add some low rent dorms that people can use to RP living on campus. Maybe a gym on campus, a library.

Would create a lot of cool opportunities for players to RP and for players to build their RP around. 

• Applaud 1
1 hour ago, Henning said:

next map expansion PLEASE!

We don’t need a functioning school with classes, just map in the common area’s of a college campus, add some low rent dorms that people can use to RP living on campus. Maybe a gym on campus, a library.

Would create a lot of cool opportunities for players to RP and for players to build their RP around. 

This seems like a realistic approach towards providing R.P. opportunities for those roleplaying as students within the server. Maybe, eventually, the mapped location may attract teachers in the future.

Would definitely love to have the university around, and focused entirely on the social aspect of it. Though if somebody wants to have some kind of course or class, it should facilitate that roleplay too. That way you can have all that roleplay without being dependent on the university itself, a mistake always repeated in the past.

• 2 weeks later...

I've done this with SAMP servers of 100 players. I know how to pull this off. I'm just concerned about roleplaying with under 18 characters. I'm thinking of doing this as we speak and that's why I searched if this was dicussed before. Maybe university can work better in our server tho'. Let me know if someone is willing to work with me on such project.