Officially define SA as it's own State from CA

Brett

Just for a quick explanation as it seems it's not clear for any of you - we are roleplaying the state of San Andreas, portraying California.

Edit : We will put up a continuity thread asap explaining it all as there are two views opposing themselves which are roleplaying SA as a separated island from california or replacing california completely.

Edited by Nervous
  • Upvote 2
  • 3 months later...

Please outlaw mentioning Vice City, San Fierro, Las Venturas, Liberty City and so on. If the server wants to head in the direction of realism having people mentioning cities that have no relevance to real life / GTA:W needs to stop. It'd be the same as acknowledging all singleplayer events and me telling everybody about Officer Tenpennys corruption 30 years ago and how CJ killed him; it's stupid.

It's impossible to come up with a good solution regarding SA/CA as you can't say California doesn't exist due to the fact that if a major event IRL happens in California we can't ignore it and we can't say it happened in San Andreas.

My opinion is to keep the two as a parallel, portray California and try to ignore Californias existance as much as possible. 

Edited by r0yal
1 hour ago, r0yal said:

Please outlaw mentioning Vice City, San Fierro, Las Venturas, Liberty City and so on. If the server wants to head in the direction of realism having people mentioning cities that have no relevance to real life / GTA:W needs to stop. It'd be the same as acknowledging all singleplayer events and me telling everybody about Officer Tenpennys corruption 30 years ago and how CJ killed him; it's stupid.

It's impossible to come up with a good solution regarding SA/CA as you can't say California doesn't exist due to the fact that if a major event IRL happens in California we can't ignore it and we can't say it happened in San Andreas.

My opinion is to keep the two as a parallel, portray Califnoria and try to ignore Californias existance as much as possible. 

What are you talking about? We all know that the famous 1992 LS riots after a corrupt LSPD officer named Tenpenny was accused of many charges including assault, corruption, sexual assault and police brutality and how he was acquitted of all charges against him and Pulaski for lack of evidence. With the murder charge dropped it sparked mass public outrage, leading to city-wide riots. Never heard of this Cafalonia or whatever you called it. ?‍♂️

• mj2002 locked this topic