More Hair & Clothes

cookiejar

Yes, as previously mentioned by @Syrike, a lot of the mods I suggested, mainly skin and map mods, should be able to be installed client-side, and since some people would like to keep the old skin textures and some people would prefer better skin textures, it's better to keep it clientside. So updating the thread by removing client-side possibility mods from the list.

The clothing however, can't be added clientside neither can the beards be, considering how it has to be put into the game to avoid it from replacing other hairstyles.

If you don't know about the client-side modding yet, I suggest you check out the guide by @kilerbite and @Firesky. Many thanks to them for making that happen. Here's the link to the guide: 

• Upvote 2
On 5/12/2019 at 3:49 PM, Lance said:

It's very annoying when you're RPing a muscular character as I do, but your character looks normal as everyone else. This would be fucking sick.

de253e-previews.png

I do have that mod available on my Mediafire folder if you wish to use it client-side.

Added some more clothing mods. I've now scanned almost 200 pages of clothing mods. I feel like I've got all usable ones. Too bad most are real-life brands. Considering on trying editing the textures of some of possible to make it spin-off brands, possible for Los Santos. Especially since it might be a while before more mods to the server are added.

Don't think the plan is to pump the server full with too many mods. Although with RageMP 4.0 (if it ever comes out), it should be possible to run more mods on the server hopefully and allow for more clothing and hair to be added, so people can express themselves better.

EDIT: Also updated the title of the thread, considering how I removed the Quality of Life mods since they can be implemented client-side.

Edited by cookiejar
  • 1 month later...