Unban Client-Side Mods for Aesthetic Purposes

Should bike mods be allowed on the server?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should bike mods be allowed on the server?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, KC.. said:

I don’t see a reason for the banning of cosmetic bike mods especially not when it’s only a reskin which can be limited to a .rpf file smfh

You can do a lot with an rpf file, the thing is.. most of the motorcycle mods don't even touch the handling or anything that actually increases the speed of the bike, but hey.. it's hard when people don't understand the basic concept of GTA 5 modding, compared to SAMP.

Funny enough, you have the BF400 which is a dirt bike, but once you do a wheelie with it and keep riding like that, the bike's speed increases heavily without stopping until you stop in a wall or something like that. I'm not even going to talk about the LCC bikes, which I do own two of them IG lol.

Also, @wulf takahashi you are a bit overreaching here, the LCC Krust does not reach 150MPH not even with a turbo and full upgrades on, I've been using one fully moded for almost 6 months now and the top speed is somewhere around 130-135MPH, maybe downhill you can reach 150MPH but I've never seen that IG.

Edited by Arez
  • Upvote 4

Either allow them or at the very least compromise and create a selection of motorcycles to be added to the main server that don’t violate the rules. People don’t understand how absolutely ridiculous the default motorcycles are. 

40 minutes ago, Arez said:

You can do a lot with an rpf file, the thing is.. most of the motorcycle mods don't even touch the handling or anything that actually increases the speed of the bike, but hey.. it's hard when people don't understand the basic concept of GTA 5 modding, compared to SAMP.

Funny enough, you have the BF400 which is a dirt bike, but once you do a wheelie with it and keep riding like that, the bike's speed increases heavily without stopping until you stop in a wall or something like that. I'm not even going to talk about the LCC bikes, which I do own two of them IG lol.

Also, @wulf takahashi you are a bit overreaching here, the LCC Krust does not reach 150MPH not even with a turbo and full upgrades on, I've been using one fully moded for almost 6 months now and the top speed is somewhere around 130-135MPH, maybe downhill you can reach 150MPH but I've never seen that IG.

What about updating the Krust so we can actually modify the looks of it? The creator of the original updated it with mods.. 

7 minutes ago, Vash Baldeus said:

What about updating the Krust so we can actually modify the looks of it? The creator of the original updated it with mods.. 

I even suggested it waaaaaaaaaaaay back.