(M) Characters to not steal phones.

Message added by Vindicator,

Please keep this discussion civil. Warning points will be issued out to those that violate the common courtesy rule and/or derail the suggestion topic. Keep it on track and civil.

I mean theres a really simple solve to this, which already exists, if you have an M char that steals a phone or purchases a stolen phone and come across anything erotic...how about just ignore any sexts that might be there? Or just sell the phone on if it makes you that uncomfortable OOC.

The key factor is Minors are not allowed to engage in ERP, which would mean a minor getting a stolen phone and then sending sexts pretending to be the person whos phone it belonged to. Its a "use logic and common sense" to appease to the rules.

• Upvote 3

bruh, my old thing is a 13 yo menace who snatches phones after asking folks if he can call his mom. never ever came across any explicit content, I got questions if that's something you're aware of bc I've never seen or sent anything like that via texts. (don't fall for puppy eyes and you won't get your pockets picked)

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, LoudWhisper said:

Let me try to be adaptive.

1.Would it be better to limit people from sharing explicit images through phones?

or

2. Script wipe messages when acquired through arob?

Or even allow the victim to reset the phone prior to handing it over to a minor?

Can I also just point out:

You posted a reply regarding reading a raunchy AD and feeling uncomfortable, yet clearly admit to sending nudes & erotic messages… YOU NEED JESUS!