(M) Characters to not steal phones.

Message added by Vindicator,

Please keep this discussion civil. Warning points will be issued out to those that violate the common courtesy rule and/or derail the suggestion topic. Keep it on track and civil.

31 minutes ago, santa muerte said:

No need to limit (M) RP because of your bad experience. 

If you engage in this type of RP and don't want to risk of it being seen by M characters? Simply use other sites, like FaceBrowser which require a login. 

You're probably looking at 1/100 if not more phones having this type of RP on it. 

I’m actually concerned how ERP is the reason for restricting actual roleplay. Kids do that nowadays, you don’t see Chicago, or EU youth for the matter. Fuck I tried smoking marijuana at 13.

ERP’ers need to take their kinks and erp at a private place as stated in the rules. I don’t think we should favor ERP at all. Make it more strict to avoid this. 

I'm going to deny this suggestion.

We are not here to fully micromanage roleplay. This is a minor thing that can easily be fixed by putting a passcode on the phone or by simply not doing it. It removes roleplay avenues from others that find these things that can be used for blackmail.

If a minor character encounters this they can simply delete the messages or contact an admin about it and they can handle it for you. I see no reason to add another rule for the sole purpose of micromanagement. Rule 19 serves as a protective barrier to lessen the exposure not to stronghold people and choke them with all these extra rules.

Plus a lot of negatives on this serves as another reason for denial. Thank you for the suggestion but it's not a good fit for the server.

• Upvote 12