[LSVIXEN] Rumour Has It: Hank Preston is on a Moral Crusade! 

Just now, sico said:

Username: Realworld77699x5

Comment: the society of 2024 with their gay shit. stfu with ur delusional thoughts 

Username: Anonymous

Comment: ur the one spendin all ur free time defending a grown ass man on the internet u gay loser. i bet u giggle thinking about his mustache ticklin u as u kiss. Faggot.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Mór-Ríoghain said:

Username: Anonymous

Comment: ur the one spendin all ur free time defending a grown ass man on the internet u gay loser. i bet u giggle thinking about his mustache ticklin u as u kiss. Faggot.

Comment: im a man. i only kiss women. following the true nature and reality of the world. stop with your delusional thoughts and the words you use. they are all delusional and mean nothing

Just now, sico said:

Comment: im a man. i only kiss women. following the true nature and reality of the world. stop with your delusional thoughts and the words you use. they are all delusional and mean nothing

Username: Anonymouse

Comment: u sure are defensive about this im starting to think ur actually gay

• Upvote 1

Username: NikTheGreek

Comment: 

12 minutes ago, NexusExodus said:

You may not know how to run a university, and you certainly do not know how to run a party either

If you want to know more about my tenure in ULSA, ask those I worked with, not those I blocked from coming over for their predatory needs.

As far as how I run a party, I fail to see how you might know anything about it, considering you are fine to use my research for your own needs, but refuse to collaborate, or talk to the Chairman of your opposition.

Any hopes of bipartisanship collaboration in this city are crushed daily, by you and yours. Not by us. Our door always remains open. It's you who thinks you can act like a 17 year old on the Internet, and call it "mature politicking".

Enjoy your day, Hankie.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, NexusExodus said:

Username: Hank Preston
Comment: You are delusional. No one called out anything, and you are completely choosing to ignore facts.

Diversify wanted to interview a member of my cabinet to share their work on behalf of the City, at no point was there any mention of explicit, suggestive, or otherwise nude content intended to be included in this publication. Given that the City has strict decorum policies in regards to press appearances, interviews, etc which has remained nearly unchanged throughout several mayoral administrations, I've seen fit to uphold the same standards. Due to the miscommunications between Diversify, Sade, and the City, we mutually requested the interview to be revoked and eventually published separately. This was a decision that Sade was fully behind. 

After all this, it was agreed to have her article published separately to avoid claims of "censorship" like Vixen is trying to push. Why would my administration censor an employee who's own interview is directly voicing their support for myself and Fred Coleman?

This has nothing to do with personal opinions, and one hundred percent to do with the precedent set for the expectations and employment agreements with city officials. There is no misogyny or brave soul as you claim. You may not know how to run a university, and you certainly do not know how to run a party either. Let people who actually know what they're doing handle the politics, and take a back seat so the grown-ups can do the real work.

4 hours ago, Kraethas said:

Comment: 

If you want to know more about my tenure in ULSA, ask those I worked with, not those I blocked from coming over for their predatory needs.

As far as how I run a party, I fail to see how you might know anything about it, considering you are fine to use my research for your own needs, but refuse to collaborate, or talk to the Chairman of your opposition.

Any hopes of bipartisanship collaboration in this city are crushed daily, by you and yours. Not by us. Our door always remains open. It's you who thinks you can act like a 17 year old on the Internet, and call it "mature politicking".

Enjoy your day, Hankie.

Username: Helios is Victor

Comment: 

You are two adults. You are supposed to represent us as politicians. You are supposed to make our lives better and lead us forward in the name of progress and the American Dream.

What are you two doing instead? Squabbling with comments brandishing your e-peens. Grow up, take the lead and lead by example. Only idiots care about how based or how many mean words you sling at each other.

Work together. Don't excuse. Find a common ground and work to make Los Santos, Paleto, Sandy and all other communities in this fair state a much better place to be. Because it is falling down on your leadership.

Thank you, have a blessed day.

• Upvote 2

Comment: 

29 minutes ago, Anders said:

Work together. Don't excuse. Find a common ground and work to make Los Santos, Paleto, Sandy and all other communities in this fair state a much better place to be. Because it is falling down on your leadership.

Thank you, have a blessed day.

What I said in this post, rings true today still. 

And since our Mayor has probably not seen it, due to our little "blocking" situation, I'll repost it below. Maybe there will be progress after all.

Spoiler

78de26481cf626c05c0c3ee1a1928bee.png2e7e0d1c814d7743c529f57be55eacab.png