[GUIDE] High-quality character images (Menyoo)

8 hours ago, Mattii said:

@jessica Hii I need some help with photoshop please answer me on discord 

Heya! Sorry it took some time to respond.

When it comes to Photoshop, everyone has their own style to do an image. It also depends what kind of image it is and so on. The best way to learn, without following someone else's technique is watching YouTube videos for a range of different things.

If you're just looking for light touch ups, I recommend taking a look at the following things for your image

• Curves
  • Saturation
  • Hue
  • Shadows / Lighting

You have to ensure that the image that you are taking is one that can be edited, if the lighting is too dim then it will be difficult to make your image a beam of rainbows no matter how good of an editor you are. Really pay attention to detail when you're taking your pictures, if it's a good picture, the editing is so much easier as well.

I'll try and get to town on that Photoshop tutorial as soon as I get a spare moment!

• 2 weeks later...

"Adjust all appropriate sections to fit your character."

But which attributes correspond to what in Menyoo? Some of them have barely any correlation at all, Menyoo is really fucky. I think a guide for what matches what in Menyoo would save a lot of folks a lot of time.

1 hour ago, Jura said:

It's fair to say, I suck and give up with using Menyoo!

Keep going! I was the same until I figured out a few tricks!

I always freeze my ped's before selecting an animation - this keeps them on a spot and allows you to manually position/rotate/pitch them easier!

Hit me up on Discord if you have any questions, I don't mind giving people a hand with the stuff I've learnt to help! I love seeing people put effort in with Menyoo screenshots ?

1 hour ago, ashlyii said:

I have that sometimes on clothing - especially legs. You just need to back out of the menu a couple of times to fix it usually!

my dude looks way better in the server than he does with menyoo too, it’s like the opposite for everyone else lol

• Kaz pinned this topic
  • Kaz unpinned this topic