weird thoughts at 12am on a thursday

radreaper100

3 hours ago, Paenymion said:

The server last night made me think of this post.  Leaving a club and the outside is chaotic but contained by 2-3 cops.  Then gunshots maybe a block away so the cops speed off.  As soon as the cops are gone, a brawl breaks out.  Then a taxi arrives to pick somebody up during the brawl, and an (m) ends up stealing it.  And honestly I can't even react realistically to all that because it has just become so common.

That was MY TAXI! 

• Upvote 2
On 11/2/2023 at 6:23 AM, radreaper100 said:

maybe we should just embrace the parody undertone of gtaw and the ridiculous pricings on items and the fact that the police several times a night end up wearing external vests and helmets in a mobilization phase because 14 bodies dropped in an hour

I mean, you can bet your ass my character reacts to all that. Pretty sure he's seen like 10000 bodies and been in 500 shootings by now. He says 'The Rookie' is unrealistic because one shooting an episode is way too little.

Loved and I'll still love APB to this day. 

Still an active player on the dying NA districts and EU districts. 

Game is flooded with "10" year vets who are just cheaters in disguise on old accounts with rare names.

Little Orbit / G1 is god awful in pushing out updates and listening to their community though... real shame on that part. They'd rather everyone HVH each other than hiring a team of people to help fix and combat against the rampant cheaters that are plaguing the game. They had fixed the cheating issue for a little while by introducing EAC ((you can tell how that went)). Two or three weeks later cheats were out again and people carried on like they were never patched lol.

It's mentally draining but goddamn is it such a rush of dopamine whenever you completely shit on someone. Makes it all worth it.

Edited by xx
18 hours ago, Paenymion said:

The server last night made me think of this post.  Leaving a club and the outside is chaotic but contained by 2-3 cops.  Then gunshots maybe a block away so the cops speed off.  As soon as the cops are gone, a brawl breaks out.  Then a taxi arrives to pick somebody up during the brawl, and an (m) ends up stealing it.  And honestly I can't even react realistically to all that because it has just become so common.

im telling you bro, to demand people fear rp or react appropriately while they’re in all likelihood desensitized to the statistics of 20 prolific murders a day all within walking distance of one another, in a city with a per capita crime rate that makes brazil look like a summertime paradise, it really do feel like we oughta full on embrace the twisted reality gimmick and push it further 

shits crazy, and it feels so much like APB on the nose. sometimes when phase 2 mobilization hits and SD be rolling around in an exterior vest and riot helmet i feel like im a background character in robocop’s Detroit police department fr

Edited by radreaper100

Oh I loved that game and played it a lot, put in a ridiculous amount of money too and I loved designing logos for clothing inside of the game.
I had good fun with it, I played with a clan and we were absolutely dominating every round to the point we got accused of cheating
Good times, I'd play it again if it wasn't so dead by now.