How to avoid being harassed by gangsters IC! (A guide!)

Decker

2 minutes ago, Decker said:

This isn't a shitpost it's actually a genuine post because I've noticed that some legal rpers don't particularly understand some of the reasons a few of them have been attacked or targeted on an IC level so I decided to break it down for them.

I can't speak for what's going on in the countryside because I know nothing, but generally I as an illegal character avoid the countryside so that might be why.

I was referencing the civilian stuff ur guide is good 

There are a lot of good tips here and I am not questioning that the guide was written with genuinely good intentions. It's always great to see effort being made to deepen the community at large's understanding of complex stuff like this!  However, I do think the post sort of implies that every problem between gang rp and legal rp stems from clueless or bad rp from legal characters. There are two sides to the coin, and gang members just as often fail to act and react realistically.

7 minutes ago, borhoi said:

However, I do think the post sort of implies that every problem between gang rp and legal rp stems from clueless or bad rp from legal characters.

Of course not all of the problems stem from bad or clueless RP, but a lot of the instances of legal characters being attacked ICly on the server (That I've seen at least) do tend to stem from clueless RP from legal characters. I've seen legal chars on FB throwing up gang signs, (some of them throwing up /gangsign anims that show their character putting their middle finger towards a gang sign, which is disrespect), putting K's in their letters to be funny towards gang members, shitposting on their posts, and more.

Gangs and factions who act unrealistically get dealt with pretty quickly once they're faction reported.

1 minute ago, Large Hazard said:

my big homie asked me to submit my written examination in order to achieve the rank "Ragged" but I'm struggling on the question about the optimal rate of eses per minute (EPM). please consider a guide on this subject, thank you 🙏

For your problem it's at least 20 eses per minute. Maybe more.

I'll write a guide for it later on.

1 minute ago, Decker said:

For your problem it's at least 20 eses per minute. Maybe more.

I'll write a guide for it later on.

ah, I see where I went wrong. I foolishly assumed the optimal rate was 13. I guess it's a trick question. I'll re-submit my examination when I'm eligible again next month, thank you

(SYR)

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1
2 minutes ago, Stealinn_ said:

This could go towards all the LTD bandits that wanna be wannabe gang bangers and end up banging a hood that ain’t even accepted on forums 💀 +1 thou n we need a guide for them LTD bandits too.. long thread topics for sure.

I usually just treat the LTD bangers like random false claimers personally. Just laugh at them IC.

It's usually that I'm the one being approached by 'gang members'.

Few days ago I was minding my business on my own gated property when a (M) ''gangbanger'' hopped the fence, approached me and was like '' Yo G nice crib cuzz u selling bruh?''

It's cringe like that that makes me just log off right on the spot. 

• Upvote 5
3 minutes ago, dionkoffie said:

It's usually that I'm the one being approached by 'gang members'.

Few days ago I was minding my business on my own gated property when a (M) ''gangbanger'' hopped the fence, approached me and was like '' Yo G nice crib cuzz u selling bruh?''

It's cringe like that that makes me just log off right on the spot. 

The gang member was probably just messing with you IC and you took it to heart, sounds a bit funny to me.