Cash-in-transit robberies/heists discussion thread

Kappaurel

5 hours ago, Parade said:

Otherwise, you guys have to remember that this server is based on Grand Theft Auto 5

Really wish we'd go in this direction instead of insisting on the weirdly one-sided spasms of 'rEaLisM' that only some people have to abide.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, DasFroggy said:

Really wish we'd go in this direction instead of insisting on the weirdly one-sided spasms of 'rEaLisM' that only some people have to abide.

If we did that we'd more resemble a FiveM RP server than what we are now, and I'd prefer to avoid being that goofy. If everyone tried to replicate GTA's brand of satire in RP we'd just have 800 'main characters' online at any given time.

This server uses GTA5 as a base because it's the best medium for text based video game RP. There's not much else beyond that.

• Upvote 1
54 minutes ago, Barbary said:

If we did that we'd more resemble a FiveM RP server than what we are now, and I'd prefer to avoid being that goofy. If everyone tried to replicate GTA's brand of satire in RP we'd just have 800 'main characters' online at any given time.

This server uses GTA5 as a base because it's the best medium for text based video game RP. There's not much else beyond that.

Ordinarily, I'd agree, but we're making concessions anyway for an extremely lopsided experience already... It's to the point where realistic ideas are getting shut down almost weekly, because "tHaT wOulDn'T bE fUn fOr sOmEoNe"

1 minute ago, DasFroggy said:

Ordinarily, I'd agree, but we're making concessions anyway for an extremely lopsided experience already... It's to the point where realistic ideas are getting shut down almost weekly, because "tHaT wOulDn'T bE fUn fOr sOmEoNe"

I see where you're coming from, at least.