Los Santos Race - 20/JUN/2020

Blöp

1 minute ago, arrdef said:

Username: afsf5011

Comment: To all the idiots in the comments section, this event is co-organized with the U.S Air Force PACAF and the Air Force Aid Society, who each provide funding. Have some respect for us and donate to the latter.

Username: todd

Comment: so, to recap, you expect us to believe that US Air Forces Pacific sacrificed national security interests to...host a drag race on a air force base? And that the Air Force Aid Society, a charity that relies on donations, provided funding for this charade when they have no way of actually making money off this, short of some kind of sponsors that haven't been announced?

Sounds like a massive fucking scam, my dude. I didn't serve for this horseshit excuse for an event.

Edited by bartman

Comment: I work at the flightline of this joint base you retard, it's 99% used for training flights. ISIS won't strike Los Santos because it's shut down for a few hours. How about you stfu about things you know shit-all about? We also have units in LSIA, by the way.

Edited by arrdef

Username: Todd

Comment: wow look probably some security forces sperg who acts like he's 'flight line' for extra credibility. #TYFYS Hero.

Doesn't change the fact that I'm entitled to think this is a dumb ass waste of taxpayer funding and a joke to national security. If the base isn't needed for say, the bi-weekly russian TU-95 expeditions over the Pacific then close the damn base. Plenty of other ones.

6 minutes ago, bartman said:

Username: Todd

Comment: wow look probably some security forces sperg who acts like he's 'flight line' for extra credibility. #TYFYS Hero.

Doesn't change the fact that I'm entitled to think this is a dumb ass waste of taxpayer funding and a joke to national security. If the base isn't needed for say, the bi-weekly russian TU-95 expeditions over the Pacific then close the damn base. Plenty of other ones.

Comment: probably some army or marines grunt who thinks his opinion is above all. I saw more action defending Peterson than you did guarding mud-huts in Iraq. Protip? Nobody gives a shit about your hot takes!

Edited by arrdef
  • Upvote 1

Username: Mitchells

Comment: Racing is fun and all, and Im gonna take aprt, but I dont think its safe (for us, and basicly everyone on this island) to let anyone unauthorized onto a weaponized militairy base with state secrets.

LS International has 3 runways, of which at max two are used. So using LSIA, a civillian airport, would make much more sense in concern of safety for the participants and the concern of national security.

Ohwell. Race on I guess? ^^

Edited by ThatDutchPerson

Username: GREATAMERICA666

Comment: @Mitchells HAHA BUTTHURT CUNT I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE SMARTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE XDD STATE SECRETS XDDD GROW UP KID!!4 THIS EVENT IS MADE TO CHEMTRAIL US! 

**This comment is sent from Cluckin' Bell free wifi.**

Username: horridhenry

CommentIn response to the several hundreds of thousands of misplaced tax dollars in this event I am officially declaring that the LSFRA (Los Santos Freedom Republic Army) will attack this event with firearms, explosives and those participating in the money grabbing, bourgeoisie ways this promotes. 

Event coordinators will be targeted first. ??

you have been warned 

*ip from little Seoul internet cafe*

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Shvag locked this topic