Skateboarding, roller-blades, and more bicycle shops.

np

Short description: The addition of skateboards and roller-blades into the game as a way to provide more sport roleplay.

Detailed description: The addition of skateboards and roller-blades would drastically change the way people roleplay at the in game skate parks. It can also add incredibly intricate roleplay when it comes to shows, tournaments, and just general passive roleplay. In addition to this, the creation of new shops for buying bicycles instead of just the one in Vespucci would be a general quality of life improvement.

Commands to add: No real commands, just animations. I would also suggest basing the movement speed off of the BMX bike in game.

Items to add: A skateboard would have to be fully modeled as I don't believe they are in the game. Roller-blades are in the game, I believe, but if not they would also have to be fully modeled. These should be purchased at shops on Vespucci or in the city. There is also a full-fledged skateboarding mod for singleplayer, but I don't know how well that would work for the server.

MOD LINK: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/skatev

SECOND MOD LINK (Remastered Version): https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/skate-v-plus

Note that only the remastered version has the ability for people to do tricks.

How would your suggestion improve the server? It seems pretty niche, but I feel this would create a huge amount of passive civilian roleplay within the server. More dedicated animations to specific sports would make the server feel less focused on businesses and such, plus this would pave the way for more sports to be considered for addition, such as basketball or American football.

Additional information: I feel the need to express that I realize this is a niche suggestion and will most likely not get accepted. I just want to express my opinion that more sports like skateboarding and roller-skating have tons of potential for fantastic roleplay.

Edited by qcumber
  • Upvote 5

I've suggested this before on discord so I support, I think it'll be sweet to see the skateparks be filled up with a variety of hobbyists. It would definitely make the Vespucci boardwalk feel more alive as someone who passes by daily.