Where does everyone seem to roleplay?

My other character filed at least ten 911 calls in the past seven hours regarding several robberies, thefts, acts of vandalism, and three wounded individuals within Strawberry LTD.... zero responses.

One Korean male had to defend a store against all of that with merely a shank.

Just putting that out there.

Edited by DLimit

Most people roleplay indoors because of robbery squads that happen everywhere in broad daylight every single day. People don't want to go to a beach cause they know someone's gonna ride up on them and rob them, same goes for outdoors, parks, anywhere. Shit like that happens everywhere and daily so people don't have much reason to go RP outside. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 2

Roleplay won't come to you. I've been in your shoes driving around for hours in the PD, it won't come to you.You just have to make it happen yourself, chat to that random guy across the street. Compliment that mall rats really expensive car.  Go to a strip club off duty.

Advertisements in game based and FORUM based are also a good tool for RP.

Goodluck.

• Upvote 2

I actually wish that PD would stop and interact with people some more, happens way too often that I just see patrol cars zooming through locations, which is good in itself, you're patrolling, but it just so happens that whenever I call 911, or go to them for help, they're nowhere to be found. I love RPing with cops. : )

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1

I like roleplaying outdoors but gotta admit it's rare to find a person that's wandering around the wasteland. It's fun when you find people to roleplay around 24/7 or in a parking lot etc. The thing is, try to use facebrowser more often to gather up people, to make an event or something, or find people you want to hang out with and just ask them out, it'd be the most In-Character thing to do.

Edited by LookAtMyRight
  • Thanks 1