Los Santos Insider | Interview with Lieutenant Governor Noah Wade

Ace_

EK2u7Km.pngrYO8dnH.png

fhUa09m.png

image.thumb.png.1590d7c17dda56298b70da3b34ea2437.png

Interview with Lieutenant Governor Noah Wade

Published by Mia Harris - 04/27/2023

9lrday2.png

** The recording begins with the Los Santos Insider logo then transitions to the interview. **

* Mia Harris looks at the cameras, she forms a wide smile and begins speaking. 
* Noah Wade sits back comfortably, holding a faint smile. 

Mia Harris: It is my pleasure to welcome the Lieutenant Governor of San Andreas, Mister Noah Wade! 

* Mia Harris turns towards Noah a little, she focuses on him.

Mia Harris: Mister Wade, welcome. It is a huge pleasure to have you here.

Noah Wade: It's my pleasure t'be here. Thank you for the invite.

Mia Harris: Mister Wade, let's talk politics, shall we?

* Mia Harris chuckles lightly. 

Noah Wade: I'm all ready, Ms. Harris! Whatever you want t'ask, fire away.

Mia Harris: Heh, but before we talk politics - what's new in your private life? For those who do not know, although, I believe most of the citizens are very well aware who are you both privately and professionally, can you tell us, what is Noah Wade doing as a hobby lately? When you're resting and relaxing, away of politics?

* Mia Harris eyes the cameras briefly, she still has a wide smile on her face.

Noah Wade: I'm a husband, my beautiful wife Esme an' I raised our three children together. I like t'get quite active, y'know? You'll find me bird spottin' with a few friends, takin' photos'a the Quails up at the State Parks. I love nature, an' I keep bees for a hobby. I've recently harvested a large quantity'a honey, hundred percent organic an' authentic, my bees worked hard t'provide us with it. During huntin' season, I'll occasionally head out to the parks with a few friends'a mine. Overall, I do aim t'stay active while I can, spend as much time with my family as possible. 

* Noah Wade dons a warm smile and nods once.

Mia Harris: That's beautiful, Mister Wade. When it comes to your career, we can say that pretty much you've been in politics your whole life, right? You started your career in the Republican Party. You used to be a Republican Senator, then from then on you progressed towards President Pro Tempore of the State Senate, and now you're the Lieutenant Governor of San Andreas. All of these positions hold a lot of weight and responsibilities. However, the question I'm trying to ask is - which part of your career is your favorite one so far? Furthermore, do you feel accomplished now? Is this the position you'll retire from? Or maybe you have even higher aspirations and goals, such as...  Governor? President?

* Noah Wade lets out a light chuckle in response.

Noah Wade: I've definitely had my fair share'a offices in the past years. It is true - I did start with the state's affiliate of the GOP, worked closely with the city council an' the mayor's office. I definitely enjoyed my time in the legislature, there's no doubt about that. Senator Rossi is doin' a wonderful job at keepin' the party's legacy ongoin' as the current president pro tempore. It is an immense privilege and honor t'work in a gubernatorial function, I don't have future plans t'shoot for somethin' else. I believe I'm comfortable where I am, this is where I have the most impact, and we still have work t'do, as you might've seen yesterday. 

Mia Harris: But now you have to... balance things out? Can you say that you have a good communication with the Democratic Party's officials, despite different views and values from the past?

Noah Wade: I've historically had great communications with the democratic caucus. After all, that's how I was elected PPT. Senator Jones is absolutely wonderful t'work together with. She's rational, let me tell you, she's just great. But a lotta' folks, more often than not greenhorns, party members who have virtually no experience, they tend to create discord between the two primary caucuses. It is no secret, the democratic lacks strong figureheads. Diana Jones isn't goin' to carry their election for them. It's the hard truth. 

Mia Harris: Mister Wade, you're someone who publicly advocates to save small businesses. You've aired a campaign on the said subject, as well as a "Crush the Evasive" campaign, where you called for cracking down on reckless drivers who put innocent lives at risk by seizing and  crushing the vehicles used in the commission of a crime. But let's talk about the first campaign first. The State Senate rejected the bill - "Employment Termination Standards Bill 2021". 

* Noah Wade nods along.

Mia Harris: "The bill would have made it nearly impossible for employers to terminate employees for cause, and would have opened the floodgates to frivolous lawsuits", was part of your statement for LSN, earlier this month. Can you please elaborate on this?

Noah Wade: I urge everybody t'read the bill. It's alarming. This was introduced by a democratic senator, Laert Beqiri, who also publicly said he'd take away everybody's guns if he had the chance to. I mean just listen to that guy. The bill was lobbied for by tort lawyers, preying on smaller businesses. With this bill, their predatory practices would'a made them hundreds of thousands of dollars, skimmin' them away from hard workin' employment providers. I urge you t'read the bill. This is precisely what happens when lobbyin' is unregulated.

Mia Harris: What else, in your opinion, can be done to prevent reckless driving on the streets of San Andreas? Furthermore, do you believe that everything comes from the household and schools? Do you think that parents and teachers should work together with the State, and participate in different campaigns in order to educate the youth about the dangers that reckless driving can bring? 

Noah Wade: Let me tell you somethin' - the state has a responsibility t'take care'a the children in schools. However, I will not allow the Department'a Education impose /any/ drastic changes to current curriculum without parental approval. Any an' all changes to curriculum will be forwarded t'parents. Now, t'address the actual quesiton'ere. Up until recently, labor department an' I have been explorin' new venues for these so called "street racers". The idea was to find them a suitable, safe an' legal area to enjoy their hobbies. However, with the recent tragic loss'a life that happened at one'a these "street takeovers", I can no longer support a plan that enables this mentality. The police department needs to be better equipped to respond t'these incidents, which includes the ability t'seize and cube vehicles used in the commission'a crime. Wallin' them off won't do much. We need to toughen the law, an' take this issue seriously before another innocent life is lost t'these careless hooligans. 

Mia Harris: Let's talk about the Workforce Reentry Program. You're supportive of giving second chances. But I'd also like to know, what are your views on punishment versus rehabilitation? 

Noah Wade: This is a common question I get asked. My views have not changed; y'need both in a workin' society. Some crimes are so despicable that they are not worthy'a rehab. But, of course, everyone makes mistakes. It requires personal initiative to get their lives back on track. My administration will provide help via our Workforce Reentry program, which in turn leads to a growth in economy and drop in crime rate. People steal outta' desperation. They have a family t'feed, a mother t'take care of. The program will help them secure a stable job to keep'em from committin' further offences. I've mentioned this durin' my Fireside Chats - this program will be open an' available for those who relied on online prostitution services as a main source'a income. With law enforcement crackin' down on these organized crime rings, girls don't have stable jobs. The program will rectify that, as long as they take the initiative.

Mia Harris: At March this year, for 8th March, the International Women's Day, the Democratic Party released a statement, signed by Senator Luca Giraldi. "We will never stop fighting against the Republican Party's assaults on our rights", was part of his statement.

* Noah Wade chuckles. 

Mia Harris: Furthermore, he stated that there's no women in the Republican Party of San Andreas, across all ranks. What's your comment on that?

Noah Wade: Who was that statement from again?

Mia Harris: Democratic Senator, Mister Luca Giraldi.

Noah Wade: Right. When I mentioned greenhorns pretendin' to know-it-all, he's the face'a that. The GOP most definitely hired women - and certainly not for the same reasons as Senator Giraldi - and the current statute on domestic abuse was drafted, sponsored an' fought for by her an' her republican colleagues. I have yet to see the senator honor other traditions, such as Ramadan, Eid, Passover, Purim, an' many more. This is an embarrassin' display'a hostility by Giraldi, whose approval ratings are lower than the White House's.

Mia Harris: We all remember the Morse Code Killer situation. What, in your opinion, can be done, to prevent such a thing happening again in San Andreas?  As a reminder for those watching and uninformed of the situation, on the 21st March, 2023, at approximately 11 pm, SAPR apprehended the suspect Ada Ivy, aka The Morse Code Killer, following a warrant. The suspect was located at an abandoned farmhouse north of Paleto Bay. 

Noah Wade: The case'a the Morse Code Moron is very intricate. A terrorist fugitive, responsible for countless lives and millions'a dollar in damages. There was no protective measures in place to punish these insane individuals, as this was struck down by the Democratic Party in the past. Let's not forget the speech where the sponsor'a the bill was "inspired by a man from Davis". Antoine Vallois and his partner were among the officers ambushed by the same "man from Davis". This started a chain'a reaction which led to the rise'a the Morse Code Moron. With GOP's initiative, the death penalty will be reinstated in order to restore a sense'a reality to these heinous crimes. 

Mia Harris: A person can be freed from prison if determined innocent later on, due to a mistake. But there's no going back from the death penalty, once performed. So, don't you consider it as a risky and unfair punishment? 

Noah Wade: Of course it's not unfair. You have serial killers, claimin' the lives'a dozens'a innocent lives. It's a clear-cut scenario. Under current law, they can only receive life without parole, which is an unnecessary burden on state money. Before its abolition, the death penalty wasn't used more than two times. They all had numerous chances to appeal the sentence with the courts. This right is not bein' taken away. 

Mia Harris: Mister Wade, before we conclude this interview, what can you tell us regarding what's being in the works for the nearest future? Such as a new bill maybe? A project, a campaign? Share it here, exclusively, heh. 

Noah Wade: An exclusive insight into future projects? Sure. 

* Noah Wade chuckles lightly.

Noah Wade: The Office'a Technology and Innovation, headed by Director Wayne, is in its early stages'a workin' out a long-term solution for business fraud and other white-collar crimes. Currently, there is absolutely no transparency for corporations that conduct business with the government, leaving the state vulnerable. With a robust business registry that aims to be as transparent as legally possible, we are goin' to combat this. 

Mia Harris: I know I said last question, but got one more! Can you share an anecdote, or the most memorable moment as a politician? And which world leader would be one whose views you like and agree with the most?

Noah Wade: A world leader I agree with? There are quite a few, and for many reasons too. I do admire folks like President Reagan, Trump. I also see credibility in Prime Minister Viktor Orbahn's work. There's a lotta' folks out there, great guys. Definitely not easy to pick out a specific world leader as one I identify with the most, as it's not that easy. But yes, I do enjoy listenin' to the aforementioned for one reason or another.

Mia Harris: Mister Wade, thank you for being here tonight! It was an honor and a pleasure to talk to you.

* Mia Harris turns towards the cameras, keeping her smile.

Noah Wade: Thank you for the invite, it was wonderful.

LTKS8x4.pngFVzbhq9.png

mMDjFBO.pngQsJRUle.png

• Upvote 3

Name: LoveDoesntCorrupt

Comment: وَإِذَا تَوَلَّىٰ سَعَىٰ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ لِيُفْسِدَ فِيهَا وَيُهْلِكَ ٱلْحَرْثَ وَٱلنَّسْلَ ۗ وَٱللَّهُ لَا يُحِبُّ ٱلْفَسَادَ ٢٠٥