Find people interested in your RP projects

Sunni

Concept: Unorganized crime with a biker, trailer trash theme.

Details: I've got a character that's already been established since 2018-2019. Kind of lost all of her old friends because they quit the game or made different characters. I'm currently looking to place this character into an unorganized (or organized if it gets that far) crime setting. Preferably a biker or trailer trash setting (character is caucasian and female). Looking to either create a project together or join one. 

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Concept: bunch of homeless kids 
Details: I've made a punk character with the intent of rping homeless, using bikes as my primary mode of transportation. I earn money via panhandling and I spend it on drugs. It seems simple but you can do a lot with it, many people are hostile and some may not understand the hardships of homeless, whether it be ic or ooc. It's pretty grim at times.

Edited by JHP
  • Upvote 1
  • 3 months later...

Looking for people to engage in some "Black Church RP", RPing not only church sermons, but charitable acts such as bake sales, food programs, prison reform programs, outreach programs, and other philanthropic activities to "uplift the black community". 

I am aiming to direct it towards an MLK Jr. and Malcom X type of Christian church. I'm aiming to take this very seriously, meaning we would be doing more than just church sermons. I would desire to give this an "activist" or "Black Panther" approach, based on the programs formed by the "New-Afrikan Black Panther Party":

https://rashidmod.com/?p=2713

PM me if interested, or join through here: https://discord.gg/WVSFqWwzdg

Edited by DLimit
  • Upvote 4
  • 2 weeks later...

MFG Sports RP as the owner of Los Santos Panic Basketball Team. (We also previously owned an American Football team)

Season 2 will be starting in September, always looking for players and staff. Drop me a DM if interested. 

Thread here: