When are Staff Reports and Faction Reports going to be made public? It's about time

pateuvasiliu

28 minutes ago, pateuvasiliu said:

I've been told that the Staff team is NOT taking action on Staff Reports because they don't want new Staff to leave. I also heard that there's been Staff Reports up for 9 months, which is utterly unacceptable. What gives?

I didn't see this before as you edited it - I'm unsure of who told you this because that isn't necessarily true at all. When new staff joins the team and you report a TA - the admin trainer gets staff reported as well and they are the ones who get the actions taken upon them. 

Just now, Wizzed said:

So regular players can be put on blast but when it comes to staff that have been taught every rule and is trained to handle these situations, it is to be kept secret? Makes sense.

You are true in this regard, how can we not put the players on blast and be respectful to them then? You do make a good counter argument point here though.

1 minute ago, Wuhtah said:

But as you, the player reporting it, sees that. If it's left unanswered for a period of time - go up the chain of command. 

But if a Staff makes a mistake that should get the removed ( but won't, because of backstage shenanigans ) I want the whole forum to know/see it, because if they don't, then you could theoretically have a Nazi as staff and no one would ever know.

Transparency is critical.

Edited by pateuvasiliu
  • Upvote 3
Just now, pateuvasiliu said:

But if a Staff makes a mistake that should get the removed ( but won't, because of backstage shenanigans ) I want the whole forum to know/see it, because if they don't, then you could theoretically have a Nazi as staff and no one would ever know.

he got a point the man got a point

21 minutes ago, Wuhtah said:

If an administrator genuinely messes up, I am afraid that the players will hold that against the administrator, whether it was not a corrupting decision or not.

Indeed. People in positions of (significant) power are usually held to a higher standard, when they fuck up and this is precisely why the staff reports should be visible to the public. 

Edited by i dont wanna od in LA
  • Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1

yh i've never understood why only player reports are public whereas every other type of report is private. either make them all public or make them all private unless there's mega sensitive info in them. even then, staff have been known to leak private shit anyway, so those staff reports aren't even all that hidden.

• Upvote 2
  • Wuhtah locked this topic