What you guys want to see on GTAW in 2023?

Midnights

1 minute ago, Jeroen said:

I've played a character who was an illegal alien, cops don't give a fuck. I've tried to get some heat on him without copbaiting just so I can get some character development out of it and it's actually impossible. I drove around in a shitty car without a license plate committing traffic violations here and there, it just felt truly impossible and hopeless because no cop would entertain it.

I did have a cop impersonator threaten to have me deported by ICE, because I knew he was interested in doing some engaging roleplay.

Lmfao, its when you least expect Them, then one guy Will be behind you blue lights on! Though I Read your post from the last page. I do agree that LEO’s should be held to the same standard. Especially considering what you Want to charge the offender. Though this is very subjective, and as players Everyone is different in their approach. 

On 2/20/2023 at 9:32 AM, Thunderious said:

And characters that roleplay "criminal activities" as you say have to abide by more rules, which is unfair and a double standard, and basically everything I said in my previous reply.

I've RP'd as a criminal character for four years. I haven't had a report, against me, in years. It isn't restricted if a person portrays their character, properly.

3 minutes ago, ShaxxFightingOrphans said:

one character, two factions. extended faction script function.

• can't be in your gang faction and work the port
  • can't properly be in college classes while interning at phmc
  • can't volunteer to fight fires during fire season as a cop
  • can't legitimately be a reserve deputy as an airline pilot.

idk 

1 character = 2 factions would be dope! 

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, ShaxxFightingOrphans said:

one character, two factions. extended faction script function.

• can't be in your gang faction and work the port
  • can't properly be in college classes while interning at phmc
  • can't volunteer to fight fires during fire season as a cop
  • can't legitimately be a reserve deputy as an airline pilot.

idk 

The port part you can, you dont have to join their fac script. Almost everyone who works there is in some kind of criminal org fac. But yes having the option to be in 2 would be nice.

• 3 weeks later...