Toxicity Rule.

tampaaa

5 hours ago, peasoup said:

Some punishments seem too harsh sometimes, but when you let people run around being toxic without correction, the whole community turns toxic. You see it again and again. And it feels a little hypocritical to tell people to be mature and deal with it, as if throwing around insults over a game is mature behavior. Learn some self-control?

I see what some of you guys are disagreeing with me are saying, so if this ever stays a rule I'd rather this rule maybe gets you a longer ban depending on how severe it was? plus i'm pretty sure some people get mad for a reason which causes them to be toxic, being randomly toxic for no reason could be a ban but whenever someone is rude to somebody it usually has a backstory to it and if someone just calls you 1 bad name and they get permanent banned for it that's pretty fucked up ngl i'm pretty sure a lot of GTA:W players seen others get temporary bans for breaking multiple roleplay rules..

34daf40cf55b0994179d7a78039c225b.png

@WuhtahIf you could, please discuss with the staff team. Nobody should be automatically permanent banned when people get away with breaking **MULTIPLE** roleplay rules and get a temporary ban up to 1-2 weeks. Since some admins might not agree with me, I say make it to where the ban is longer depending the severity on the toxicity? Because if someone literally calls you 1 bad name they get permanent banned that's pretty fucked up.

3 minutes ago, tampaaa said:

@WuhtahIf you could, please discuss with the staff team. Nobody should be automatically permanent banned when people get away with breaking **MULTIPLE** roleplay rules and get a temporary ban up to 1-2 weeks. Since some admins might not agree with me, I say make it to where the ban is longer depending the severity on the toxicity? Because if someone literally calls you 1 bad name they get permanent banned that's pretty fucked up.

I replied to your other topic on advising you what to do. I don't know the full lengths/extent of your ban, nor would I comment publicly about it since I have 0 knowledge. Definitely get some feedback from the administration side of staff management though.

In the meantime, I'll see what I can do. 

3 minutes ago, Wuhtah said:

I replied to your other topic on advising you what to do. I don't know the full lengths/extent of your ban, nor would I comment publicly about it since I have 0 knowledge. Definitely get some feedback from the administration side of staff management though.

In the meantime, I'll see what I can do. 

Appreciate you for not being a admin that doesn't fucking reply or help at all.

• Wuhtah locked this topic