Property description (Message upon entering)

Stanty

+1 - I love this. a CIM is great for short-term changes but permanent or long-term things that can't be conveyed with deco would be great in a /pdesc. 

As well, going with a property description rather than a CIM keeps your chat log clear. My character once came home to flowers and candy, but the reminder that there were flowers and candy on the table popped into my chat box probably 60 times through the rp that followed and was hugely distracting. If you limit the description to say, /pexamine - or even chat-splash it on zone-in - it'd be much cleaner. 

• 1 month later...

+1 Overall this is a good idea because when people walk into an apartment all they see is the furniture the owner paid for and well, it's game so the furniture is always in perfect condition, adding something like this would be something I’d like to see in the server.

Now onto the problem with it that can be solved as well, if you have Smart TP’s in the apartment or leave and enter the description can easily be a bother by spamming the chat, what the developers can do is give the description a cool down for each person that enters the apartment/house.

But overall I support this suggestion, good idea.