The Romano Crime Family

10 minutes ago, Murat said:

that hierarchy is wrong brotha

The Romano Crime Family is a Modern-day Crime Family / Organization, It focuses on the current state of the drug trade and weapon trade, The Romano's deal with strictly only people who withhold the title "Romano" as a last name, In essence, we are bringing something old to the new generation to inspire others and create wonderful roleplay.

That's the biggest problem you found? Also you must stay loyle to your capo.

• Upvote 2
13 minutes ago, FatherHay said:

Honestly? You could say I know the most about LCN than any mother fucker in the world. The Gabagool, The Cappicol, dont forget the Svoyadel. The first time I ever whacked a guy? He got on his knes the cock suker and beged me to survive. I said Sorry Ass Hole. I shot him up a hundred times to get some respect from my boss. Never ever fuck with me. I'm serious, I don't fuck with anything at all and I am one hundred percent credited facts and sources. Everything I rep comes from Statistical facts, you would not even understand nor comprehend What This Life means to me. Salud.

ur capo*

Honestly? You could say I know the most about LCN than any mother fucker in the world. The Gabagool, The Cappicol, dont forget the Svoyadel. The first time I ever whacked a guy? He got on his knes the cock suker and beged me to survive. I said Sorry Ass Hole. I shot him up a hundred times to get some respect from my boss. Never ever fuck with me. I'm serious, I don't fuck with anything at all and I am one hundred percent credited facts and sources. Everything I rep comes from Statistical facts, you would not even understand nor comprehend What This Life means to me. Salud.

• Upvote 2
  • hipsxn locked this topic