Property Management Q&A Thread

Wuhtah

Will you ever consider becoming more lenient with your requests? I don't think the required writing should be zero, but the current minimum character limit is a little high for most cases. I remember requesting a liquor store lease a few months ago and it was nearly impossible for me to give you what you wanted. It's a liquor store, not a private military company.

• Upvote 1
  • What kind of information is expected to show up on a house / leasing request?
    • What kind of partner information is expected on a housing / leasing application?
    • What kind of requirements are looked at when applying for a house?
      • With this, I mean what criteria must be met depending on area. This is obviously something much broader than a one line, one question answer. However I think I'm not alone in wanting to see a bit more information regarding what criterias are considered by PM administrators once a housing application starts being reviewed. 
        • Like, what information can a player focus on providing that'll make it easier for PM admins and/or make the process for a housing application a little faster.
  • What is the rough estimate of time people should keep in mind their application might take to get handled during housing application.
    • I am aware the UCP states 3 weeks, however I feel this is an older number based on older statistics. A more recent number based on activity from the past few months would be a more accurate view on how long it'd take.
  • In what kind of instances is it acceptable to DM a PM Administrator regarding a request? 
    • In turn, being sympathetic to how busy a PM Admin is. What instances should a player avoid DM'ing a PM Admin?
Edited by Vindicator
  • Upvote 1

Why is administrative action an instant denial for leases, regardless of severity, what rules were broken and so on. Why are these not discussed on a case by case basis (Talking here about things that aren't character portrayal related or things like deathmatching).

• Upvote 1

I have two questions.

1) Is it allowed to transfer leased vehicles from one player to another? If not, would it be considerable?

2) So let's say someone has had a leased vehicle for a certain amount of time that's been long, can they apply to not be paying for the car monthly and RP ownership? If not, would it be considered?

• Upvote 1

Would you consider dropping the imho stupid "character background" part if I suggested a reasonable method of approval and denial instead?

One that saved you headaches, reading time and applying players the annoyance of having to write biographies which often contain not stuff the character actually did but are large fan-fiction on the own character concept often?

27eabe8b82a662ebd1c87eb82f571bda.png

I do not agree with Mr Murdoch's political stances but I also am more interested in what the hell happens next week than writing a biography for a fictional character.

• Upvote 1

There have been a few vehicles added to the game, and the vehicle list is outdated. Are these cars only available as special one-time leases, or is PM going to consider adding some of the normal cars as standard lease? For example, the S95. The real life counterpart (Subaru BRZ/Toyota GT86) is nothing special, just a sensible coupe with a relatively low pricetag: https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/S95

• Selena locked this topic