Add holsters to Gun Stores and remove them from accessories.

Stanty

Detailed Description:  Add holsters for sale in the gun store and remove them from the accessories.

Relevant Commands/Items: Holsters to gun stores.

How will it benefit the server? Holsters have an actual function, holsters allow you to withdraw your weapon quicker. It makes more sense to have them sold in the gun stores and it will also free up space for a different accessory.

• Upvote 8

Yes and no. Yes, it makes more sense. No, they're currently on the accessories clothing slot, meaning they can't easily be separated.

If /wa is fixed and allows everyone to set up a holster, then this could work, just need to enforce people needing to have a holster item before being allowed to use it or something (provided gun stores are available enough for them to actually supply everyone that would want one)

8 hours ago, Triple Seven said:

Yes and no. Yes, it makes more sense. No, they're currently on the accessories clothing slot, meaning they can't easily be separated.

If /wa is fixed and allows everyone to set up a holster, then this could work, just need to enforce people needing to have a holster item before being allowed to use it or something (provided gun stores are available enough for them to actually supply everyone that would want one)

I am sure they can be separated same way watches are separated.

As for the gun stores. You can purchase items from the gun stores even if all of them are closed so that won't be a problem.

1 hour ago, Stanty said:

I am sure they can be separated same way watches are separated.

As for the gun stores. You can purchase items from the gun stores even if all of them are closed so that won't be a problem.

Watches are actually a different slot in the game. And I don't think holsters are already an item sold in gun stores, so that was part of my point.