Command to do /hairtie hat along with /mask and /maskname

Wasloos

Detailed Description

Add a command that automatically does /hairtie hat when you do /mask or /maskname, so your hair doesn't clip through the mask.

Relevant Commands/Items

/hairmask or /hairmaskname OR /hmask OR /hmaskname

How will it benefit the server?

It'll save us an extra command when we mask up, since most hairstyles being used nowadays are actually modded ones that don't disappear when you wear a mask or hat.

Not a bad idea, definitely a good quality of life suggestion. I'd like to see combined commands for this along with helmets or hat for people who are wearing helmets and such.

Would love to see something like this implemented!

10 minutes ago, Triple Seven said:

Just, why? are we getting too lazy to just type "/hairtie hat" when needed? Come on now, you're on a roleplay server and a text one at that. You can expect to have to type something every now and again. No.

I have to agree here. We have the /hairtie command in place as an option because, regardless of newer hairstyles brought forth, there are hairstyles and the like which work without the command /hairtie hat.

Consider that in the hat section there are various items which do not cover the whole head i.e. headbands etc. 

To create an automated command would require an alternate command to reverse the automation - which in hindsight does exactly what we currently have with /hairtie and such. 

I do agree it is a good idea if /hairtie was not already in place, but to create an automated system would need a command of reverse as mentioned. It would be exactly as we have it now, just a different command. 

On 5/8/2022 at 11:49 AM, Lilypad said:

I have to agree here. We have the /hairtie command in place as an option because, regardless of newer hairstyles brought forth, there are hairstyles and the like which work without the command /hairtie hat.

Consider that in the hat section there are various items which do not cover the whole head i.e. headbands etc. 

To create an automated command would require an alternate command to reverse the automation - which in hindsight does exactly what we currently have with /hairtie and such. 

I do agree it is a good idea if /hairtie was not already in place, but to create an automated system would need a command of reverse as mentioned. It would be exactly as we have it now, just a different command. 

That's exactly my suggestion though. Don't replace the actual commands, but add new optional ones that do a 2 in 1 command, basically.