Make all walkstyles permanently free.

MarcoEL

Detailed Description  So, all the walkstyles non-gold donators can use is Normal and Drunk which- well.. sucks. I've asked some people on disocrd, admins and normal players and they agree to make ALL the walkstyles free! In my opinion, it's not a good deal to pay 15$ (x3 $5 donate) to get 150wp and get the Gold Donator just for the walkstyles, I think no one willing to pay 15$ for that.

Relevant Commands/Items N/A

How will it benefit the server? Players will be able to use all the walkstyles without restrictions, it will make the game slightly more realistically - Everyone has the same walkstyle, males or females. In Real life this is not true, people have their own walkstyle! 

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1

Honestly, the least I want is for walk styles to be a standalone purchase. I’m fine with paying for it, the server needs the money after all. But there is no way in hell I’m gonna pay $15 a month solely for my character to walk differently. That’s undeniably overpriced. And I don’t care about 90% of the benefits of gold donator to make it worth it. 

if they make walkstyles a standalone purchase, even if it’s still subscription based, I’ll be fine with that. Like 2-3 dollars a month for walkstyles, something more reasonable.

• Upvote 1

Think the most you'll get at this point is the option to buy them permanently, especially after permanent walkstyles were added in one of the Black Friday packages. I personally wouldn't give a shit but I could see some people kicking up a fuss if the thing they payed potentially 110 dollars for is given to everybody else for free.

Edited by BINGBONGBALONEY
1 hour ago, ScarletRose said:

Honestly, the least I want is for walk styles to be a standalone purchase. I’m fine with paying for it, the server needs the money after all. But there is no way in hell I’m gonna pay $15 a month solely for my character to walk differently. That’s undeniably overpriced. And I don’t care about 90% of the benefits of gold donator to make it worth it. 

if they make walkstyles a standalone purchase, even if it’s still subscription based, I’ll be fine with that. Like 2-3 dollars a month for walkstyles, something more reasonable.

I agree with you. They could make it a standalone purchase, around 2-4$ but not more than that, and it should be account-wise and not character-wise.
Also they could make some of the walkstyles free, such as Female Heels, tough - sexy etc.