On 4/8/2022 at 12:58 PM, honey. said:

this is a test done at a 100m range

• unknown.png
  • unknown.png

this is a test done at a 50m range

• vvckmja.png
  • unknown.png

tl;dr, supporting

Please correct me if I'm wrong because I have not shot many weapons in this game in high amounts, but does it not have a higher rate of fire than say a single-fire pistol or automatic assault rifle? It's an SMG based on the MP5 it seems, which is a fully automatic sub-machine gun. It's effective range is 200 meters or less in most cases. Compared to an M16 with an effective range of well over 500 meters. So the damage profile you screened seems accurate provided its true that the SMG fires faster than an AR, which it should. So does it?

In that second screen, you killed him in a matter of 4 seconds. That seems pretty strong to me from that perspective. How long does it take to kill someone with an AR at the same range? Does it compare? Faster or slower? MP5's should excel at close quarters combat over an assault rifle, but at the risk of saying this is still a game, you don't want to overpower it. I'd say if the rate of fire is the same as an assault rifle, the rate of fire should be increased rather than the power. I'd have to go in-game and test them.

4 minutes ago, Brofessor said:

Please correct me if I'm wrong because I have not shot many weapons in this game in high amounts, but does it not have a higher rate of fire than say a single-fire pistol or automatic assault rifle? It's an SMG based on the MP5 it seems, which is a fully automatic sub-machine gun. It's effective range is 200 meters or less in most cases. Compared to an M16 with an effective range of well over 500 meters. So the damage profile you screened seems accurate provided its true that the SMG fires faster than an AR, which it should. So does it?

In that second screen, you killed him in a matter of 4 seconds. That seems pretty strong to me from that perspective. How long does it take to kill someone with an AR at the same range? Does it compare? Faster or slower? MP5's should excel at close quarters combat over an assault rifle, but at the risk of saying this is still a game, you don't want to overpower it. I'd say if the rate of fire is the same as an assault rifle, the rate of fire should be increased rather than the power. I'd have to go in-game and test them.

pistol does 50 damage to the head at close range. smg doesnt even compare

4 minutes ago, Brofessor said:

considering the recoil it isnt that easy to down someone using an SMG with that damage, it is the fact that in the screen the other person was standing still

2 minutes ago, BlindBvndit said:

Buff recoil aswell to this, as somebody mentioned before the CR MK2 has better recoil than the SMG; an M416 shooting 5.56 shouldn't have better recoil than an MP5 shooting 9mm.

100% behind this

5.56 isn't any harder to control than an MP5. I've shot similar weapons and both are easily controllable.  

5 hours ago, LV said:

considering the recoil it isnt that easy to down someone using an SMG with that damage, it is the fact that in the screen the other person was standing still

5 hours ago, Mescalero said:

SMG's recoil is absolutely dog water, you can't even use it in CQC, Carbine Rifle MK2 has less recoil.

Then this is what needs to be improved. I’ve fired an MP5 in real life and it’s pretty comparable to a 5.56.

Faster fire rate, lower recoil and then the lower damage per bullet makes more sense.