Jump to content

Question about surnames

Recommended Posts

Would it be possible to request for a former partner's surname to be changed to what it was prior to the relationship?


We never RP'd a wedding it was more or less an OOC decision. The person and I do not remotely get along on an OOC-basis any longer and I am curious if their name can be reverted from my main's surname. The marriage is annulled and it's entirely severed. I don't particularly want them parading around with my main's rather noticeable surname.



Link to comment
32 minutes ago, PeopleKind said:

You'd have to have an admin do it via a forum report, as far as I'm aware.

COntacted one admin via Forum DMs but i'm not sure where this would go, exactly.

Link to comment
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Create New...