Ped skins, and why I haven’t played...

rossigkind

4 minutes ago, rossigkind said:

You said you wanted to consult the actual peds list

This guy and the other one have been trolling recently, don't mind them.

Ped skins were removed due to some incompatibility that caused crashes after 1.1 was implemented. If possible, totally - bring them back. 

36 minutes ago, eTaylor said:

Can you guys stop derailing the thread? As has been said before; PED skins offer unique possibilities when used right. Many servers still have them implemented and they work fine.

You're weird but thanks for sharing the same opinion finally.

Either post your +1/-1 or don't comment at all. A lot of unneeded back and forth and derailment. If you see someone derailing - stop hopping on the bandwagon as you are no better than them for responding back in the same way.

For PED skins - I hate that they are not a thing, but I also think they should be again. However, we need to be picky.

I recently had a situation where there was someone with a PED skin and he died scriptly but he had crashed (because PED skin) and refused to RP the injuries.

It's a give and take. Some people will make it so they aren't overall available unfortunately. But that's with everything.

Edited by Wuhtah
  • Upvote 2
12 minutes ago, rossigkind said:

The solution!

@Vassilios has been working on a fix / new script for the ped skins. There's been an issue where they would crash the server. Nobody wants ped skins back more than myself although I'm not sure if Vassilios has finished the script / if Nervous is OK with even implementing it yet. 

unknown.png

Edited by LoLo.Jpg

I had one character that I loved to use a PED-SKIN on... however, I messed up at the clothing store, and ended up with a MP skin and I couldn't turn back into the Ped. I eventually had to make a new character. It was going to be hard to explain why I look so different to  people I've roleplayed with!  I really do hope they bring them back.  I support!

Edited by Princess