• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2022 at 1:50 AM, BINGBONGBALONEY said:

Not too sure what happened between then and now but all the ped skins can be customized with their set parts on the GTAW script again, I remember a ton of people having problems back on 0.3.7 with ped skins and customization. If they were implemented again it seems they'll be able to be used properly.

You can even apply the GTA:Online tattoos you'd normally use for the normal characters on peds.

Tattoos:

QSOqaNd.png

SfKbkwS.png

Changing head/clothing:

Befkwfa.png

NmjsAlD.png

n65LBS9.png

jB4PjZj.png

jtQ232v.png

Yzu14bk.gif

ALL the pednames can be found here:

https://wiki.gtanet.work/index.php/Peds

You can hop on the GTAW test server with the /skin command (the above ped was "/skin Lost01GMY") if you want to mess around with the system yourself. To change the actual characters head texture you'll need to open the old /surgery menu and select the "head" option. All the body and clothing options are under the clothing menu like normal.

My apologies for the ping @Nervous but is there any updates about adding the peds back? It’s been tested on the test server like shown above and they work fine.

5 hours ago, Bob_Ho said:

My apologies for the ping @Nervous but is there any updates about adding the peds back? It’s been tested on the test server like shown above and they work fine.

The issue wasn't that they weren't working, it was leading to random crashes when lot of people were modifying it quick. It'll come back though.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

Not sure I want them to come back tbh. Problem with PED skins is that all the custom characters look fugly and awkward as all hell standing next to them because rockstar simply cannot resist the urge to make all of their players look like gangly dying tweakers by default.

13 minutes ago, Snoof said:

Not sure I want them to come back tbh. Problem with PED skins is that all the custom characters look fugly and awkward as all hell standing next to them because rockstar simply cannot resist the urge to make all of their players look like gangly dying tweakers by default.

Those styles are part of why back when PED skins were activated, they were used a lot by troll-ish characters 😞 Basically PEDs were the (M)s before (M)s existed lol 

1 hour ago, Snoof said:

It wouldn’t hurt having an option to choose between the online models and ped models?

• Exodus locked this topic