Server increased draw distance

To keep or not to keep  

496 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 hours ago, SteveHastingson said:

That's making it unplayable for ALOT of users. I'd say keep it at 250, and increase in a few years. Not everyone has the money for $1000's worth of PC parts.

I run a 3090 and i9-9900K - I still get texture loss and loading issues, both with NVE, and on Vanilla game (fresh install). I don't think mods are the full reason.

1 hour ago, Fallen said:

I run a 3090 and i9-9900K - I still get texture loss and loading issues, both with NVE, and on Vanilla game (fresh install). I don't think mods are the full reason.

Might also be running maxed out GTA graphics too, a lot of people on medium graphics were able to see things before in large situations whereas people maxed out couldn't.

57 minutes ago, Quackhead said:

Bro, nobody's trying to do all of this lowering graphics stuff just to play the game normally as everyone else.

I literally de-modded my game and stopped using graphics mods to stop getting texture loss and it just keeps happening.

This issue is widespread, why not just revert the server back to normal, bro? People were playing with their own personalized settings and mods just fine before they touched the draw distance, let's just go back to that. If people weren't having issues with the draw distance before then let's just revert back to where the server once was draw distance-wise. This texture loss problem is really driving me away from playing the server. I've changed enough to try and optimize my game the way the people who've commented here have said to do it and it it still happening. 

#ChangeItBack.

It's already 250m as of today. Were you still having issue after its stream range nerf from 300m to 250m today (about 24 hours ago)?