Vehicle information marker

Short description:

/cim but for vehicles. /cvim ? 

Detailed description:

Pretty simple - as different vehicles have different items inside, and sometimes you want to notify the driver\passenger so they'd RP accordingly  (EG: Interior camera for LEOs, Broken plastic, dog hair everywhere and so on). The command will create a message that'd pop up to the vehicle travelers and notify them about unique RP things for this car, like /cim.

It's not only for broken items but can also affect the vehicle condition , so for example, you grand theft auto and the next message shows up:

[!]The engine shows a fault error, you can smell gasoline as soon as you ignite the vehicle it'll shake from time to time.

Commands to add:

maybe /cvim as /createvehicleinformationmarker or something like that, it'd not be an info mark because it can be simply attached to the vehicle unique ID but it'll be much easier to remember thanks to the current /cim system 

Items to add:

nothing

How would your suggestion improve the server?

People will have better RP options with vehicles.

Additional information:

I think it'd be a great addition for the server, see people treating cars different. 

• Upvote 1

Full support. I've wanted to leave a note on a car so the owner could see it and couldn't because of the limitations of /cim (minimum 1 day of duration, stays behind if the car leaves) or the limitations of /createscene, which only lasts for a bit. This would solve it. Though I feel everyone should be able to read the /cvim and not just the owner/whoever gets in the vehicle.

As an addition to the suggestion, the new command should allow you to set it for minutes/hours, and not just days. 

• Thanks 1