What's the craziest thing that has ever happened to you in GTA:W?

nardo

Well, it was when I got into my first shootout, I'm kinda new to GTA V and I didn't use guns before, I played GTA V for the first time when I got accepted here, it was kinda strange, honestly. I didn't know how guns work, recoil and that, I still don't really know xD I'm already three months here and I was shooting like twice only, that's it 😛

I wonder if there's anyone with same issue :'D 

On 7/7/2021 at 10:40 PM, ScarletRose said:

I got into a car accident with two other players back in April. Some other guy smashed into me and my friend at an intersection in Hawick at probably top speed. It was a really bad crash.

Anyways, two bystanders happened to be on the sidewalk. They witnessed the crash and proceeded to call 911 and help the three of us who were all critically wounded. I was lucky this happened during peak hours, because within 5-10 minutes, an Ambulance had arrived and had began helping us. Police eventually arrived to block the roads. It was just really cool experience. Then later, came Hospital RP. We were also lucky to have one doctor in the building to actually RP the emergency room instead of having an "NPC Treatment". The other driver actually logged off to simulate staying overnight, since his injuries were the worst. My friend was okay enough to be discharged with some crutches, same with me. We then RP'ed our injuries at home for the next week or so. I admit, our injuries were kinda' light. Realistically, we should be dead based on the speed the other driver was going. But oh well. It was still pretty good RP.

I know this doesn't seem like much to some people. It's just a car accident with a bit of hospital rp. I know some people, especially illegal roleplayers have even crazier stories to tell. But hey, I've literally only been RP'ing in general since March. My first and only server is GTAW. This was an AMAZING experience for me.

This was my first time properly roleplaying a car crash. Just gonna say, best RP I've ever experienced. 

This made my evening. It really helps us in FD by knowing someone out there was actually impacted by our roleplay to such a degree. I'm glad you enjoyed the experience!

For me, it must have been the car which swept away 8 cruisers and 5 PD by just ramming through OOCly. It looked really funny and the cars just flew everywhere. Many laughs were had. In terms of roleplaying, I think it must have been on one of our mountain rescues, where me and someone else was driving up to the summit looking for a missing person. We get up there, and walk around no problem. Then, on the descend down, my colleague almost took a wrong turn which would have sent us over the cliff. That was such a thrill and funny, because we were both panicking wildly

• Upvote 1

I once got kidnapped by four dudes in a limousine (yes the fucking Stretch) in the middle of a street, near the Skate Park in Little Seoul. They were four deep like I just explained, all armed, all masked and with tinted windows. After ignoring them for a hot minute or two and just walking, one of them decided to get out and point his gun at my character to get her into the whip. She got in, they said some very nasty shit and proceeded to drive out of the city. Once we've reached the hills or some other shithole outside the city, they immediately asked for rape perms, which I denied. I got robbed, told them to just fucking kill me and so I got killed and then I left the server for like a year. And right, this happened before the rape-rp ban around mid-2019. 

I got approached by a homeless man 10 minutes into my new character. The homeless man said something along the lines “Give me ten grand or I’m going to bite you. I have aids.” Before I could even process what he said he just bit me and ran away. Ended up deleting the character and logging off for the day because I had enough lol 

Craziest thing? Well so... far. It was coming across the Habeeb Taxi Union, not really knowing what to expect. But my character's goals were to get a good job at the time, so he would've taken pretty much anything as long as it was legal.

I was guided by a IC friend to the place, and I expected something really cool and fancy... Instead I see what looks to be a former gas station turned into a Taxi vehicle depot, with the lights on the outside entrance blinking. Add that by the desert ambience and the nightly desert atmosphere... I bursted out of laughter oocly, thinking what I had gotten myself into... I get beckoned inside the building with a "Is he facka blind?..." and I remember I am supposed to be taking an interview... I thought it was going to be some basic interview, but boy I was wrong. First thing he asked was my name, I gladly gave him mine. And he returned a reply, "Ah, yes. Sammy Woodcock." And I kept laughing throughout the whole interview as it was really just some out of the blue questions. I did some training, but it was abruptly stopped by a serious drunk hit-and-run on my IC friend and had some more great laughs and great roleplay the more I spent time with them the next following days.

Now after interacting with the characters and just generally hanging out with them... That place and Habeeb employee's/friends will always remain a good reminder to myself what good roleplay looks like and how fun and great GTA World can be <:

I started talking with this girl that was in my faction in 2017, we became friends and started playing every kind of game together. A year passed, we agreed on going to a gaming event IRL. We started dating right then and there and now four years later we live together after 3 years of long distance relationship.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 5
On 7/9/2021 at 6:40 AM, Gabes said:

Craziest thing? Well so... far. It was coming across the Habeeb Taxi Union, not really knowing what to expect. But my character's goals were to get a good job at the time, so he would've taken pretty much anything as long as it was legal.

I was guided by a IC friend to the place, and I expected something really cool and fancy... Instead I see what looks to be a former gas station turned into a Taxi vehicle depot, with the lights on the outside entrance blinking. Add that by the desert ambience and the nightly desert atmosphere... I bursted out of laughter oocly, thinking what I had gotten myself into... I get beckoned inside the building with a "Is he facka blind?..." and I remember I am supposed to be taking an interview... I thought it was going to be some basic interview, but boy I was wrong. First thing he asked was my name, I gladly gave him mine. And he returned a reply, "Ah, yes. Sammy Woodcock." And I kept laughing throughout the whole interview as it was really just some out of the blue questions. I did some training, but it was abruptly stopped by a serious drunk hit-and-run on my IC friend and had some more great laughs and great roleplay the more I spent time with them the next following days.

Now after interacting with the characters and just generally hanging out with them... That place and Habeeb employee's/friends will always remain a good reminder to myself what good roleplay looks like and how fun and great GTA World can be <:

Rafi. The fucken Rafi Habeeb hah..

• Wuhtah locked this topic