[LSNN] Gruppe Six security guard shoots unarmed teenager Zane Tran

1 minute ago, Fireworks said:

Username: enefromtheblock14

Comment: what the fuck is that thing in the yellow tracksuit with pink hair? fucking cringe

Username: YellowBastardJimmy

Comment: I’M SAAYYIIINGG BROOOO I’M SAYING!!! HE NEVER LISTENS TO ME N SHIT ISTG PRAIIISSEEE

Username: JTThompson

Comment: Where's the RICO act when you need it? Gruppe Six is an illegal organisation with a smile. You want to blanket protect that idiot because he's "not convicted" yet he categorically shot a kid to kill in cold blood. You wanna tarnish a bmx riding kid as a felon gun thief without a conviction too? You're not only inept Gruppe Six, you're shambolic. Pay out your shareholders, disband your awful PMC and go do what you're good at. Telling kids to get off your lawn. You're a joke. 

• Upvote 1

Username: TerryR

Comment: Appaling and outrageous to see something like this happening. Far from professional. Having worked in security for 20 years nothing like this ever happened in any company I've worked for. Sad to see them drag other guards in such a bad light, prayers go out to Zane. 

-Terry

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Pillsbury said:

Username: Audit Los Santos!
Comment: These wannabe cops are never good! The only thing they do is shoot down the innocent of the town! How is a 19 year old not a teenager!? Jesus, we mine as-well give guns to the prisoners in TTCF with the standards of G6.

Username: malicious malware

Comment: Audit Los Santos! groupe six will not be there when my knuckle meets your soft tissued skull thats been mulled over from being out in the scorching sun while slobbering on phallic objects furthermore Audit Los Santos! you're a blockhead Audit Los Santos! and i will cave your skull in just to test group six response time group six are a bunch of homosensual and erotic men that perform illicit acts for the sake of pleasing one another you will not be saved when i am unleashed against you Audit Los Santos! you are an idiot and an asshole at that so for these reasons you will have to be eliminated and terminated out of existence you are retarded i will keep shopplifting at mission row 24/7 and group 6 will never be able to stop me and if they perhaps try to stop me i will use my silver paint huffing bag to empty the content into their unprotected eyeballs from which they will lose vision and end up being unemployable on the security market Audit Los Santos! you have angered me and i will eliminate you and your posse of "group 6" "men" that you hold so dearly and to high regard

do NOT sugest giving ttcf prisomners gun.s..

Edited by charles

Username: BasedandDeputyPilled

Comment: Why does this company even exist, the only thing I ever see them doing is calling us cops up or pressing teenagers to get a bit of a power trip. 

Fuck gruppe sex, we need more bouncers rather than people larping as cops.

Edited by Corey_
1 hour ago, Tsarna said:

User: ARepublican01

Comment: oh, already so mad and defending itself wirh drooly "facts". Ya sound like a libtard to me, tbh. And about facts - g6 has had 3-4 big scandals with firearms involved, PD has had hundreds xD. So.. yeah.. facts.. here ya go, libtard.

Username: BasedandDeputyPilled

Comment: Except cops tend to shoot people that have guns and are out to kill them and others, rather than blasting teenagers on BMX's and shooting up nightclubs full of people over someone not paying an entrance fee. I've had to work with these G6 people for years and they're literally the dumbest motherfuckers you'll ever meet, because most of their employee base consists of people that're either too dumb to get into law enforcement, or get discharged for doing stupid shit.

Gruppe Six is no good.

- A cop

Username: HotHead

Comment: No shit this happens to wannabe justice warriors, they didn't pass the SD/PD test and didn't get accepted, so now they playing pretend cops, grown ass men playing pretend LMAOOO. Take their gun licenses away and give them some whistles to blow then they see crime. Niggas pull this shit monthly, how many chances they gonna be given. G6 is a joke, they about to loose count on how many fuck ups they have. Imagine paying for their services 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 #NoMoreG6

• Applaud 1