[LSNN] Gruppe Six security guard shoots unarmed teenager Zane Tran

Username: countycopper 

Comment: "“once you’re 19, you’re no longer a teenager” is all I had to read to lose 100% of my faith in the company. Originally thought it was just one bad apple but nope, the leader himself showcases how fucking braindead he is. How is a nineTEEN year old not a TEENager? The fucking word is literally in the age are you seriously that retarded? I didnt think it was possible to be that fucking stupid...

10 minutes ago, knppel said:

Username: TheRealCarrySaunders

Comment: If it wasn't for the cops being too soft on these kids we'd not have to hire private mall cops to keep our properties safe. Seek out the cause, not the symptoms

Username: LFR

Comment: People like you continuing to fund them is exactly why we have them in the first place. There's a reason Pilbox, ULSA and various other businesses cancelled their contracts with G6.

2 hours ago, Tsarna said:

User: ARepublican01

Comment: Do I give a damn if you are an "actual" Republican? Nah, I do not.  An active LEO does not say shit to me - ya guys should deal with your own problems inside the PD first. The corruption runs rampant and some of you really love to use your guns faster than people can put their hands up. 

G6 has their problems and of course, tougher background checks and more vigorous training should all be implemented, but they have also good people in there - who have actually saved lives. But there is room for impeovement.

And even more room for improvement for the PD, because many of us have lost the trust in ya. And that comes from a guy who has raised tens of thousands of dollars many times in the past for the PD and FD. What a shame you have been...

Username: seashore

Comment: GUNGA GINGA GANGA GUNGA GINGA GANGA GUNGA GINGA GANGA GUNGA GINGA GANGA GUNGA GINGA GANGA

BtBRFfY.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Username: cwoodfield

Comment: So glad I moved away. This city's full of trigger-happy idiots working security, and dumbasses that actually support G6 because "HAHA IT IS SO FUNNY A KID GOT SHOT I AM LITERALLY A SOCIOPATH". G6 made up bullshit last time they shot an innocent kid, and I don't doubt that they're trying to lie their way out of this one too. If one of your employee's is being arrested, just take the L and admit he was a retard. If you're reading this, hope someone bombs your fucking house Cliffy.

Username: LThompson

Comment: What happened to our lovely Zane was just horrible. I'd like to update everyone that he's doing fine thank the Lord above. He's still wheelchair bound but I feel like he's enjoying it more than he did his BMX! Thompson Company Limited will be paying all hospital and legal fee's for Zane. I'd also like to use this opportunity to say that anyone who has Gruppe Six on on their payroll should instead switch over to the more trusted and professional Holland Private Security. We use them ourselves and know for a fact, they do not shoot kids. Thank you.

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1

Username: FuzzyFazzy

Comment: Time and time again, it's clear that G6 are not capable of being a functioning security company. This is exactly why they lost their ULSA contract, why they are basically green uniform wearing mallcops with a superiority complex.

About time you twats fucked off.