Increase the activity timer on the /startshift $4,000 hourly jobs

Literally went ig to test this, pumping out as much text as possible with the best quality rp i could provide, i ended up thinking i had arthritis in my fingers afterwards. Please set it to 5 minutes, considering the most is 3 hours: If someone spends 3 hours in a store for 12k, they aren’t going to get rich off that. If anything it means more quality rp will be produced n less cloggy fillers.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
1 hour ago, el san verde said:

Literally went ig to test this, pumping out as much text as possible with the best quality rp i could provide, i ended up thinking i had arthritis in my fingers afterwards.

Couldn't have said it better myself. And I do know how to spam, and I type fast. And I got stamina for it. But this is just not funny, and not useful to improve the rp scenery.

/me coughs.

9 hours ago, el san verde said:

Literally went ig to test this, pumping out as much text as possible with the best quality rp i could provide, i ended up thinking i had arthritis in my fingers afterwards. Please set it to 5 minutes, considering the most is 3 hours: If someone spends 3 hours in a store for 12k, they aren’t going to get rich off that. If anything it means more quality rp will be produced n less cloggy fillers.

For real it’s a MISSION to actually get paid on time with a 60 second timer lol

7 hours ago, LICE said:

You will be paid for your work in the business in 28 minutes.

/me sniffs.

/me coughs.

/me sneezes.

You will be paid for your work in the business in 27 minutes.

😓

😂😂😂 

Please GTAW management, end the suffering 😂

I'm literally tortured by this system that forces me to type actions that I wish I could avoid. It's also okay that I put myself there, with commitment, to develop the scene and describe how many credit cards I have in my wallet or how many fingers on my hands do I have, but it becomes unsustainable when you are alone.

If you give me more money then we will gladly spam.

• Upvote 1