Allow walkstyles to be purchased by themselves

Sebz

Short description: Either let us purchase individual walking styles at a set price or unlock the /setstyle script without other donator features.

Detailed description: Walkstyles add a lot to roleplay scenarios and they shouldn't be locked behind gold donator in my personal opinion. I shouldn't have to donate to roleplay a character who would require a 'fat' walkstyle for example. I personally believe walkstyles should be free for everyone, but to keep money moving into the server, I come with this suggestion to make them standalone purchases.

Commands to add: None

Items to add: None

How would your suggestion improve the server? It would open windows for more unique characters and might push more people to donate as I'm sure many players want walkstyles but none of the extra features from Gold donator. In theory adding this feature would increase the monthly income from donations rather than decrease it, but that's only a theory, we'll see.

Additional information: I don't care for the free name/number change, I purchase those as one offs ass needed. 300 furniture slots doesn't really matter to me either. Couldn't care less about the AD cooldown. Don't need 30 outfit slots. I don't hve a business to /bad for. So on and  so forth.

TLDR: 99 percent of the stuff in Gold donor I simply don't care for and I'm sure that sentiment is shared with a good portion of the server. Yet I also would wager that most of the server would love to use walkstyles regularly.

19 minutes ago, Sebz said:

TLDR: 99 percent of the stuff in Gold donor I simply don't care for and I'm sure that sentiment is shared with a good portion of the server. Yet I also would wager that most of the server would love to use walkstyles regularly.

This.

The cluster of perks I'd never use actually puts me off paying when I'd rather pay a little less for a single feature I want instead of feeling like I'm putting features to waste.

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST

If they're going to do this, they should just parcel out all of the most 'in-demand' donator perks to be purchasable on their own. I, for example, don't care at all about walk styles, and never use them. But I'd definitely pay for a month of exterior furniture by itself. Or a month of being able to do /bad blips.

i agree with whats been said above. one of the only reasons i tried out gold+ was for the walking styles, but i havent renewed it since because i dont need the other perks it comes with. id be more inclined to donate if it was available on its own. walking styles add a little more personality to everyone's characters.

• Wuhtah locked this topic