Disallow child characters

Rhy Rhy

1 minute ago, Seanny said:

As a member of PD, the amount of times I've seen assassin skill level 16 y/o who commit block wipes is unrealistic and when they're caught, they pull the "/me is 16" card. Happens way too often to be considered realistic.

List of what I've seen from 16 y/o's in-game:

• Taking part in a shootout (such as blockwipes).
  • Wearing outfits that show cleavage (this is unacceptable)
  • > 6'0", athletic bodies (6 packs)
  • Sexually suggestive face browser posts (https://forum.gta.world/en/topic/42315-subject mercedes-facebrowser-name-19)
  • Driving cars. Yes, this does happen in real life, but you rarely see 16 year olds driving cars or driving their gang/friends to and from a club.
  • Not roleplaying their age when being ID'd at a club entrance.

At the same time though, people join gangs when they are 16 or younger so it'll be harder to justify an 18 y/o gang banger. As previous comments have stated though, we can work through this like we do with prison sentences not being literal years.

sounds like you need to start reporting rulebreakers rather than trying to limit roleplayers that are illegal

As a member of PD, the amount of times I've seen assassin skill level 16 y/o who commit block wipes is unrealistic and when they're caught, they pull the "/me is 16" card. Happens way too often to be considered realistic.

• Sexually suggestive face browser posts (https://forum.gta.world/en/topic/42315-subject mercedes-facebrowser-name-19)
  • Driving cars. Yes, this does happen in real life, but you rarely see 16 year olds driving cars or driving their gang/friends to and from a club.

At the same time though, people join gangs when they are 16 or younger so it'll be harder to justify an 18 y/o gang banger. As previous comments have stated though, we can work through this like we do with prison sentences not being literal years.

https://forum.gta.world/en/forum/17-player-reports/

• Upvote 1

The vocal majority always tries to ruin things they don't understand.   Aye, let's ban gang roleplayers from roleplaying an accurate age for someone being inducted into a gang, just because one or two trolls affected multiple people. While we're at it, Three of my faction had bad experiences with one member of an LEO faction, so let's remove cops. Two of my friends who were considering joining the server had an issue with a hispanic character.  Let's get them all banned.

40 minutes ago, Jain said:

The opportunity of sexual misconduct alone makes child characters more of a hazard than a benefit.

The fact that this is even being brought up is ridiculous - it's obviously a breach of rule 19. 

"Players who are under the age of 18 cannot participate in any form of sexual roleplay. If any characters or players under the age of 18 are involved in any form of sexual roleplay, they are required to fade to black. Characters under 16 may NOT fade to black and may NOT participate in sexual roleplay whatsoever."

If you're worried that you might accidentally roleplay having sex with a child - stop shagging in a video game. Many of us have managed over a decade of roleplaying on these games without having to go into detail about piping pixels, it's not a mandatory part of roleplay.

• Upvote 1

As a member of PD, the amount of times I've seen assassin skill level 16 y/o who commit block wipes is unrealistic and when they're caught, the pull the "/me is 16" card. Happens way too often to be considered realistic.

Thing is though, they still get dealt with regardless. You have wristbands for TTCF that state whether they are a minor or not, that's the current work around for dealing with child criminals.

To say that a child can't commit a crime such as murder is bold.

• mj2002 locked this topic