Undo the recent update: Health saving after /changechar.

mala

2 hours ago, Woona said:

Why do you need your health to be a full 100 percent at all times? Yes misclicks happen, but abusing a bug isn't the way to go about refilling your HP.

That ~20 damage or so can make a big difference if you're shot a few minutes later.

Unless we're prepared to take "I got punched 5 minutes beforehand so we should redo the shooting" as a valid excuse (we shouldn't) then it's absolutely necessary to be at full health at all times if OOC circumstances have resulted in the lost health.

I don't think you'd prefer we /report every time a misclick happens, either. The old solution worked well for both players and staff.

3 minutes ago, Smilesville said:

That ~20 damage or so can make a big difference if you're shot a few minutes later.

Unless we're prepared to take "I got punched 5 minutes beforehand so we should redo the shooting" as a valid excuse (we shouldn't) then it's absolutely necessary to be at full health at all times if OOC circumstances have resulted in the lost health.

I don't think you'd prefer we /report every time a misclick happens, either. The old solution worked well for both players and staff.

start drinking and eating like a real person would do and you wont have those issues. 

supported, if people break rules, punish them, don't punish regular players by implementing a script hp sync so you don't have to look into other player's misbehavior. Alternatively, make hp regenerate fully instead of to 50% (over a much longer period of time to account for actual "healing" a body does on its own).

12 hours ago, Woona said:

Why do you need your health to be a full 100 percent at all times? Yes misclicks happen, but abusing a bug isn't the way to go about refilling your HP.

Spawning a car and it lands on top of me. I can lose 30-80 health. Spawns are mostly broken so it's RNG and you're depending on luck. This puts me at that health left for any situation that pops up. Oh, you run into a shootout and you lack thanks to a broken spawn script? Guess you're screwed! You get into a fight? Someone taps you once, you're done. This fixes absolutely nothing and only encourages people abusing the cocaine script for health benefits. :shrug: