RC-RP Players?

Morenos

Hi yall! Joined RC-RP back in 2010. Was RPing with Richard Hill in RCPD and its various other names. I also had Douglas White, started American Demons MC. Really fun times! Nice to see some old faces ^^

Edited by Smajk
Typo.
On 4/29/2021 at 3:21 PM, Arnzeal said:

Aperture, most legendary faction with THE reputation to rule them all... or at least I thought so as a prickly teenager all those years ago.

Let's be real, in hindsight the faction was ludicrous, imagine GTA W staff reading through their application. Super secret research & development corp whose CEO is also a military man with the rank of Major, abducting civilians and playing 00X agents. Main HQ: Area 69? 😂

Super badass, but most of us were still kids back then. 

Solid meme material how Aperture killed loads of cops all the time. Linked with Zodiac because were in a faction in LSRP together and heck, that guy had some wild shit he got into in Aperture.

Me and a friend of mine impersonated Aperture, went to a SD scene asking for details of it. We had heavy kevlars on us and walked around with a Mp5 and a deagle all holstered visible. That was fun. We never really got into shootouts, just randomly tagged along and fucked around. Wanted to join AP because I thought it was fun but I was a troll back then, haha.

4 minutes ago, For Ever said:

Solid meme material how Aperture killed loads of cops all the time. Linked with Zodiac because were in a faction in LSRP together and heck, that guy had some wild shit he got into in Aperture.

Me and a friend of mine impersonated Aperture, went to a SD scene asking for details of it. We had heavy kevlars on us and walked around with a Mp5 and a deagle all holstered visible. That was fun. We never really got into shootouts, just randomly tagged along and fucked around. Wanted to join AP because I thought it was fun but I was a troll back then, haha.

ap was for the elite of the elite (aka me)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Auntie locked this topic