What faction would you like to see take place in GTAW?

caballero

6 minutes ago, arandomgamer said:

No? I pointed out that this city is so fucked up that if this was real life you'd have metal detectors in every shop.

It doesn't matter what city we're emulating. When 1% of your population is murdered daily a police state is exactly what you'd realistically get.

You really have no idea what you're talking about, this isn't the UK where people getting killed automatically causes martial law to go into effect. Chicago had over 294 murders this year but they're not searching every single car parked in a neighborhood. 

2 minutes ago, Stiggz said:

You really have no idea what you're talking about, this isn't the UK where people getting killed automatically causes martial law to go into effect. Chicago had over 294 murders this year but they're not searching every single car parked in a neighborhood. 

Chicago has 300 murders on a population of nearly 3 million, Los Santos has 300 murders in a month on a population of a few thousands.

On 6/26/2021 at 6:40 AM, Stiggz said:

1. That’s not true

2. It’s a fucking video game? There’s gonna be more shootings than in real life. That doesn’t excuse dogshit roleplay from LEO factions

Oh so it's okay for illegal RP to be out of control but when LEOs police more aggressively as a response to the humongous amounts of crime it's suddenly an issue.

🤪

Edited by arandomgamer
On 3/3/2021 at 7:12 PM, DLimit said:

When I roleplayed within Blaine, they were VERY anti-City Slickers. People would get pressed for visiting the county, from the city, without a legitimate reason. Large parts of the county didn't even want Badar Khan to show his face in Sandy.

That's the best we can do, as of now, as we cannot allow a terrorist-based faction on the server.

lmao what? this is los angeles not west virginia. hippies would be 50x more present than any cowboy or anti city-slicker person.

Edited by Miggs
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Miggs said:

lmao what? this is los angeles not west virginia 

I.C. issues leads to I.C. solutions. When people from the city continuously harass & rob people from the county, and speed throughout residential streets in their racers at night, then the locals will act upon it. 

Edited by DLimit
1 minute ago, DLimit said:

I.C. issues leads to I.C. solutions. When people from the city continuously harass & rob people from the county, and speed throughout residential streets in their racers at night, then the locals will act upon it. 

I agree, but not by acting like rogue John Wayne wannabes in what is literally bakersfield / LAC... 

3 minutes ago, Miggs said:

I agree, but not by acting like rogue John Wayne wannabes in what is literally bakersfield / LAC... 

Sandy Shores is based on Desert Shores, not Bakersfield:  See the source image

Paleto Bay is based on Fillmore, California.

Just putting that, out there. 

Just now, DLimit said:

Sandy Shores is based on Desert Shores, not Bakersfield:  See the source image

Paleto Bay is based on Fillmore, California.

Just putting that, out there. 

ur right, however it's just another small city outside of Los Angeles. The culture isn't insanely different from LA (cowboys v Indians basically) just because its a different small city.

coming from someone who's been through a few of these small cities irl, it's not as rural as u think it is just because there's dirt & sand. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic