[18+] The Mayor raped me and left me to die. [FreemanJournal.bur]

11 hours ago, arkan said:

User: spiritof88

Comment: god damn i always knew there was something up with the mayor. thank u for opening my eyes freeman.

User: SITEADMIN

Comment: The pleasure is all ours. Knowing that we have helped someone to see the world more clearly is our one and only goal. Thank you for reading and do not hesitate to write to us about your experience with said cruel world of despair and corruption.

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 7:38 PM, Mecovy said:

User: man

Comment: i'd rather be sexually assaulted by that absolute specimen of perfection than elect a democrat. plus like, catholic people fuck kids, miss me with that jesus juice.

User: PatrickSwayze1984

Comment: you'll never be a woman

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 8:26 PM, Henning said:

User: MLSGA2020

Comment: Oh look! a democrat operative sullying the name of our AMAZING Mayor. Absolutely disgusting and you should be ashamed. I pray for Mayor Oswald every night because I KNOW JESUS CHOSE HIM TO LEAD THIS CITY, Take your Christ hating rhetoric back to Communist China you SJW swine.

WE STAND WITH YOU MR. MAYOR!

User: SITEADMIN

Comment: From your comment I can assume you did not actually read the article. Jesus has not chose anybody for the last 1987 years. The God, one and only chose we the people to run all heretic false angels out of this country and make it actually great again.

4 hours ago, ThomasNoman said:

Username: Alva4785

Comment

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE TODAY! NEW LEO DEPARTMENT!

Blaine County Sheriff's Office | WEBSITE - Online News & Blogs - GTA World Forums - GTA V Heavy Roleplay Server

Username: SITEADMIN

Comment:  Thank you. This is an public announcement handed directly over to who ever handles the site you just posted. We have been getting reports of an young indigenous girl from the Tongva tribe named 'Raven' being raped and beaten by some of your deputies and her brother being killed over trying to testify against said deputies. The names of those deputies are : Deputy Jackson LeMonte, Deputy Rudy Benson and someone called Deputy Richards. As a chariot of law it is YOUR official duty to report this directly to your internal affairs department. We are currently gathering further evidence on our own as well so expect more to come.

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic