[FACEBROWSER] Disallow tagging people that you have blocked or blocked you.

ThatDutchPerson

On Twitter I have blocked the entirety of the US Branch of the Military and have been blocked by many other people myself. You can still @ those people regardless of being blocked. Those posts would still go through, it’s just that you wouldn’t see it.

This is kind of a useless addition for a fake social media site. If you want this then you might as well go the full mile and add a “muted” word option and start blocking people after every lost argument like real social media.

Just now, Pandamei said:

On Twitter I have blocked the entirety of the US Branch of the Military and have been blocked by many other people myself. You can still @ those people regardless of being blocked. Those posts would still go through, it’s just that you wouldn’t see it.

This is kind of a useless addition for a fake social media site. If you want this then you might as well go the full mile and add a “muted” word option and start blocking people after every lost argument like real social media.

This isn’t twitter, this platform is based on Facebook where the block option actually works as intended.

• Jax locked this topic