difficult experience with GTA World

Rodrick Sharpe

Waited a few days for my admission, was stoked to come play. 6 hours in, I've been robbed twice, once for all my items and taken from my car. I spent 2 IRL hours looking for my car, asked a few players for help, they all drove off without speaking, not sticking to RP roles. police no help with either robbery, and I have to wait 40 hours to apply for a gun license. This is not fair, what if I get robbed again? Twice I've had to start over:(

Edited by Rodrick Sharpe
44 minutes ago, Juicy said:

You forgot the part where you rammed me with a car for scamming you 

I saw that as a good response to being scammed of all my money, I now know that I went wrong, but it's really not fair, y'all don't have some kind of "go easy on new players" policy? i didn't know what i was doing, you're pretty sad for taking all a newbies money

2 minutes ago, Rodrick Sharpe said:

I saw that as a good response to being scammed of all my money, I now know that I went wrong, but it's really not fair, y'all don't have some kind of "go easy on new players" policy? i didn't know what i was doing, you're pretty sad for taking all a newbies money

dude you ran around asking people for a gun...

4 minutes ago, Rodrick Sharpe said:

This is a heavy roleplay server. 

Theres obvious places you'd avoid because of a higher rate of being scammed/robbed/attacked. It's common sense really. You didn't have a bad experience, I'd just chalk it down to inexperience of the GTAWorld dynamic of what kinda of RP happens where and how to behave from looking at other comments. Like comn, running up to people outright asking for a gun?

Edited by KoishiKomeiji