An Option for Automatic Insurance Renewals.

LG

Short description: Insurance Auto Renewals

Detailed description:As stated in the title, I own around 15+ vehicles for my trucking company, 11 of which are due on the same day. Realistically, IRL you can have auto-renew on your insurance, and just let it carry on. I'd like to see this in GTA:W also, I'm just about to return to work after 8 months of Furlough, so my playtime is going to be limited, meaning that there could be a day where we have 0 Speedo's insured, as I'm not able to get on to insure them. Having an auto-renew option would get around this easily.

Commands to add: /autorenew /enableautorenew /disableautorenew

Items to add: none

How would your suggestion improve the server? Saves people with alot of vehicles, such as trucking companies having to manually renew all vehicles.

Additional information: N/A

Edited by SteveHastingson
On 11/3/2020 at 3:54 AM, Tennplugg said:

Been suggested and denied (if my memory serves me correct) 

Dang it..

Although, if you’re wrong Tennplugg, then I fully support this. This would make a nice addition instead of having to /call 207 and then when your insurance expires, you forget about it, get pulled over, and get a massive fine just because you forgot to renew your insurance.

40 minutes ago, tomatoz said:

Dang it..

Although, if you’re wrong Tennplugg, then I fully support this. This would make a nice addition instead of having to /call 207 and then when your insurance expires, you forget about it, get pulled over, and get a massive fine just because you forgot to renew your insurance.

Don't you get a warning in big red letters that you have no insurance when you get in the car, if its expired?

Edited by Juicebox
3 minutes ago, Juicebox said:

Don't you get a warning in big red letters that you have no insurance when you get in the car, if its expired?

Correct. But if it's not your vehicle (OP's case is a trucking company)

Then you can't pay it.

"As stated in the title, I own around 15+ vehicles for my trucking company, 11 of which are due on the same day."

He's frustrated because when they expire, he has to login and then pay all of them 1-by-1.

• Upvote 2

Maybe such system can be implemented for company vehicles exclusively or a convenience service in general for both companies and private vehicles where you have the option at the insurance company to make an insurance renewal plan. Of course, since this is very convenient, it would cost a little fee for the service opposed to doing it yourself every month or so.

Edited by orca112
engrish
  • mj2002 locked this topic