• Rodnell "OG Kapone" Wheeler discusses the latest war situation the IFGB has been going through with their Sureno enemies. He expresses his point of view on Surenos in general based on his experiences from the level 4 yard in his hay day of gangbanging. Rodnell encourages the IFGB youth to never trust a Sureno's word as it may be falsified. 

He eventually spins the lecture into encouragement for hustlers in the section like Vivanna to continue making money regardless of the latest gang war. Vivanna jumps on the opportunity when the chance is given, selling some coke to a female PBS member in Tree Top Piru's hood.

Mandated_1.png

Mandated_2.png

Mandated_3.png

Mandated_4.png

Mandated_5.png

Mandated_6.png

8 minutes ago, MickeyO said:

When you say a lie long enough you might actually start to believe it...Keep it up! Fantastic DM clips coupled with the tidbits of rp. ?

Why are you always commenting on our thread? Like... do you want a autograph or something? Go clean up your RP before you try to comment on what other people got going on. 

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Project-P said:

Why are you always commenting on our thread? Like... do you want a autograph or something? Go clean up your RP before you try to comment on what other people got going on. 

? What's with the negativity, I was naysaying the haters and showing y'all love?

2761ee788e79e8ced83c8eea98b317d9.png

People swear their roleplay is immaculate and elite for some reason, work on yourself before criticizing others. Keep the negativity off of my thread please; if you have anything that needs to be said you could easily forward it to my PM's. 

Edited by Batter Up
  • Applaud 1

You all genuinely have some weird chip on your shoulder, I enjoyed the DM videos that you guys put out, especially the scream at the end of the flame archives one. The gold standard of 2013-2016 LSRP esque gang rp, really capturing what gang rp is about, I don't know why you guys are mad at me? Let bygones be bygones, it's all love my brothers!

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
1 minute ago, MickeyO said:

You all genuinely have some weird chip on your shoulder, I enjoyed the DM videos that you guys put out, especially the scream at the end of the flame archives one. The gold standard of 2013-2016 LSRP esque gang rp, really capturing what gang rp is about, I don't know why you guys are mad at me? Let bygones be bygones, it's all love my brothers!

You the one who keeps commenting on the thread, get the fuck on geechie ass dude. No one gives a fuck about your comments. The video is on the thread is made for the thread whether or not I put 22-9 it wasn't meant for you. You don't see me parading around on Rancho 13 or Hillside 13's threads saying 22-9 so stay off this one, please. Get your hurt feelings ass out of here, you come back to this thread Imma virtually smack the shit out of you. Fucking dip, goofy