Spectating other player's rp

NBA

Anyone willing to let me spectate their rp through screenshare on discord? I did it with someone, both mics on our end on discord was muted and it was pretty entertaining to watch, it was also an eye opener the way she rp'd.  Her rp was outstanding, it felt like I was reading a chapter of her character's story. That's exactly what it is, a chapter from a book. Except I can visualize an actual scenario instead of just reading just plain text. She was painting a picasso art piece. I usually watch rp text base streams because they're pretty interesting and entertaining how everyone develops their character. This is literally like those twitch streams except there's no interaction between the audience who is watching and the player who is playing.  Anyways if you're willing to share your character's day of the life with me, message me.   

Edited by NBA

I get this but...I don't think the majority is comfortable with it. I really dislike these voice based RP servers. They just come off as trolly and it's hard to be immersed when you've got a 13 year old screaming at you to "Get on the ground!". It's a good way to get people who are unsure of how to RP and how to portray a character to watch someone. See how they interact with the world and such but again I don't think most people are comfortable doing this.

It's really captivating to find someone that's not an avid roleplayer on the server express an interest in the day-to-day ongoing of character development.

I RP quite passively and legally, developing networks through normal means and you're welcome to watch this but it's not really action packed.

Discord is IrishBloke#7327

Bold for people to call this request "weird" when we're grown adults pretending to be gangsters online on a roleplay server. Anyhow I'd just stick with the Character Stories (https://forum.gta.world/en/index.php?/forum/99-character-stories/) section if you don't get many takers. The other day I found this one which I found particularly good, especially the most recent posts: https://forum.gta.world/en/index.php?/topic/22694-the-life-and-times-of-an-ex-stripper/&page=5

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic