[Suggestion] Limousine Interior

Short description: Add a custom interior to Limo's as currently my stretch can only take 2 passengers 

Detailed description: I manage a transport company IC with cabs, limos, SUV's etc and when we're hired for big parties or like tonight for a birthday, it's hard to rent a Stretch out for a party because only 2 people can get in yet the int can easily fit 6 in the back.

Commands to add:  None.

Items to add: A limo interior.

How would your suggestion improve the server? It would allow for more dynamic roleplaying fields and help encourage more passive roleplay as opposed to following the usual path. This allows for companies like Integrity Transit to expand and help with a fundamental role in hosting RP scenarios and making it interesting to RP.

Additional information: N/A

• Upvote 2

This might be a limit of Rage MP I think, just like with some planes. I think I saw somewhere on one of the GTA W or the Rage MP Discord servers that it might be fixed for planes with Rage MP 1.1. Maybe that'll apply to vehicles such as the Stretch as well.

Because in GTA V, the Stretch is supposed to be able to fit 5 passengers, thus 6 people in total.

Edited by Scorgasmic
3 hours ago, Scorgasmic said:

This might be a limit of Rage MP I think, just like with some planes. I think I saw somewhere on one of the GTA W or the Rage MP Discord servers that it might be fixed for planes with Rage MP 1.1. Maybe that'll apply to vehicles such as the Stretch as well.

Because in GTA V, the Stretch is supposed to be able to fit 5 passengers, thus 6 people in total.

nah in gta v (online anyways) the stretch fits 4, not sure where u heard this.

i support this suggestion

7 hours ago, Scorgasmic said:

Correct! No interior is needed.

• mj2002 locked this topic