New cars vote

Nervous

We're going to be picking through 10 first cars to implement them as mods on the server. They'll need to be lore friendly, we'll also avoid sport vehicles, but we would like to know which ten cars you would want to see in.

I don't see why are people arguing about this? They are adding 10 vehicles for now, and they don't want them to be sports cars. They never said ONLY 10 cars will be added. but 10 RIGHT NOW. Which means in the future other cars will PROBABLY come. Everyone arguing about sports cars when Nervous himself said they won't be adding them as of now.

• Applaud 1

Just now, Marty said:

I don't know why my formating is janky, but it's what it is. ?‍♂️

Anyhow, the whole argument is that sports cars right now are well, the most voted on by that logic, higher chance of being picked over some regular car.

I mean the likes of the SS550, Sadler Retro, Granger Retro or Executioner have nothing sporty about. (Just an example)

Personally speaking, I would be fine with like 1 or 2 of those sport cars being added, even though in my personal opinion they should not be added upon initial 10 nor should that Euros which is RHD. That's my opinion and I'm going to stick to that until the cars are picked and added.

There is also the issue that there are a lot of cars that fit your car culture, can be modified and be your project cars. There, unfortunately, isn't enough of regular cars. I just looked at pickup trucks (regular ones intended for work or daily driving, not offroad monsters) for example. There is really only 3 which is Sadler, Bison and Bobcat XL. That's not okay. SUV's that aren't out of your typical American's budget? We have Beejay XL, FQ 2, Granger, Gresley, Habanero, Mesa, Radius, Rocoto, Seminole and Serrano.

Do you know what's the issue with those cars I listed? They have been in the game since 2013, they offer little to no customization to make them look unique in any way. Sport cars? Too many to list. Cause Rockstar loves their sports cars.

That is my point to get across to you.

This, nobody is saying they CAN'T be added. People are saying wait until the current gaps in our vehicle offerings are filled.

4 minutes ago, Marty said:

I don't know why my formating is janky, but it's what it is. ?‍♂️

Anyhow, the whole argument is that sports cars right now are well, the most voted on by that logic, higher chance of being picked over some regular car.

I mean the likes of the SS550, Sadler Retro, Granger Retro or Executioner have nothing sporty about. (Just an example)

Personally speaking, I would be fine with like 1 or 2 of those sport cars being added, even though in my personal opinion they should not be added upon initial 10 nor should that Euros which is RHD. That's my opinion and I'm going to stick to that until the cars are picked and added.

There is also the issue that there are a lot of cars that fit your car culture, can be modified and be your project cars. There, unfortunately, isn't enough of regular cars. I just looked at pickup trucks (regular ones intended for work or daily driving, not offroad monsters) for example. There is really only 3 which is Sadler, Bison and Bobcat XL. That's not okay. SUV's that aren't out of your typical American's budget? We have Beejay XL, FQ 2, Granger, Gresley, Habanero, Mesa, Radius, Rocoto, Seminole and Serrano.

Do you know what's the issue with those cars I listed? They have been in the game since 2013, they offer little to no customization to make them look unique in any way. Sport cars? Too many to list. Cause Rockstar loves their sports cars.

That is my point to get across to you.

Yeah that's because the voting was poorly done, for several reasons. If you give people the ability to vote for everything they want, with no limit, then naturally the best thing will be the winner. If the voting was done properly and on the UCP, and we could only have like two votes per category, then it would be a lot different.

The Executioner and 550SS are among the cars I want on the server. I don't want just sports cars. I agree too, not all of the cars should be sports cars in this first ten. But unfortunately, like I said before, the voting is fucked. As I've said before, most of the vehicles in this post I have sent to a member of the modding team. I think there are more non-performance oriented vehicles than not. Again, your reasoning for the Euros purely based on being RHD is wack. As for budget and such with your pick up trucks, you must remember that domestic made American muscle is very affordable and often cheaper than a pick up truck of similar age. A brand new pick up can run you up to $80,000. A muscle car? 40 or so. Again, I'm not against the inclusion of sedans, SUV's, pick-up trucks, etc. I've made that more than clear enough more than enough times.

Shiroq also makes a fantastic point. Nervous has already said there won't be sports cars in the first ten additions, so again I do not know why you people keep attacking them. It's fucking useless.

Edited by Marksman

I'll lock this.

I shall remember everyone that votes are here to give us indications of what you guys like or don't like in these mods, we will not implement the 10 firsts. It needs to go through our validation first and we'll pick the ones we consider ok to be implemented and that would fit some good RP.

On another note, come online in 23 hours from now.

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1